PDA

View Full Version : JP had a bad game

Kerr
10-08-2006, 07:06 PM
but it doesn't mean he's a bad qb or not improving as a qb in this league. Look no further than the jets game; Chad Pennington has a similar game to Jp's, but he's not a bad qb at all. It was just a ****ty day with poor decision making. Jp will take blame and I think he wouldn't want people to make excuses for him either. He deserves criticism for this game though.

X-Era
10-08-2006, 07:09 PM
but it doesn't mean he's a bad qb or not improving as a qb in this league. Look no further than the jets game; Chad Pennington has a similar game to Jp's, but he's not a bad qb at all. It was just a ****ty day with poor decision making. Jp will take blame and I think he wouldn't want people to make excuses for him either. He deserves criticism for this game though.

Your right, but based on his better-than-most-expected play overall, he also deserves support.

ICE74129
10-08-2006, 07:29 PM

Who here said he didn't have a bad game? No one I can find.

patmoran2006
10-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Your right, but based on his better-than-most-expected play overall, he also deserves support.
I agree and we will LEARN A LOT about JP Losman against Detroit.

RockStar36
10-08-2006, 08:38 PM
The whole team played bad. **** happens. Move on.

X-Era
10-08-2006, 08:47 PM
I agree and we will LEARN A LOT about JP Losman against Detroit.

Not willing to have Detroit be a make or break game for Losman. Its the whole stack of games, not one or two or the next one, etc...

Im going to add up the whole season, not just this game or the next.

But, yes, it would be great for JP to have a statement game against Detroit. NOT expected, but a nice to have happen.

Jeff1220
10-08-2006, 08:48 PM
This game reminded me a lot of the loss (beating) to the Chef's after the bye after starting 2-1 afew years back. I just hope the after-effects are different. After that game the Bills went into a tailspin.