PDA

View Full Version : The Best Thing The Bills Can Do

Forward_Lateral
10-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Is remember this embarassing defeat and feed off of it. Take it out on the Lions next weekend. The best thing, IMO, that could've happened is this ass-whipping they just recieved. There's NO WAY Buffalo overlooks or takes the Lions lightly after this.

ICE74129
10-08-2006, 07:22 PM
I also say burn the tape. Dont even spend one minute doing game film on this game, move on to detroit.

X-Era
10-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Is remember this embarassing defeat and feed off of it. Take it out on the Lions next weekend. The best thing, IMO, that could've happened is this ass-whipping they just recieved. There's NO WAY Buffalo overlooks or takes the Lions lightly after this.

I agree that the next game is more important than this one if your looking into the heart of this team.

We might just see a few young leaders emerge after this game.

The next game will be VERY interesting for sure!

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 07:24 PM

No, the best thing would have been for the Bills to look good and win the game. However, I understand what you're saying. Let's hope they look better next week. Personally, I'm worried about this game because the Lions look pretty good on offense and we know how bad our D looked today.

The_Philster
10-08-2006, 07:25 PM
I also say burn the tape. Dont even spend one minute doing game film on this game, move on to detroit.
God...could you imagine sitting through the game films tomorrow? :ill:

ICE74129
10-08-2006, 07:27 PM
God...could you imagine sitting through the game films tomorrow? :ill:No way. I can tell you right now phil playing the film and breaking it down is the worst thing they can do. they need to just put it away and get this out of the guys heads ASAP. Move on to Detroit

patmoran2006
10-08-2006, 07:28 PM
im gonna say this all week no matter how much I get blasted for it..

If this Bills team is truly a team on the rise, they will beat a HAPLESS Detroit team that not only hasnt won a single game, but is getting decimated with injuries

The_Philster
10-08-2006, 07:29 PM
No way. I can tell you right now phil playing the film and breaking it down is the worst thing they can do. they need to just put it away and get this out of the guys heads ASAP. Move on to Detroit
it would certainly be one helluva punishment for that debacle they put on today :scratch:
Part of me wants them to sit through it...cause they subjected me to seeing that garbage :ill:

Nighthawk
10-08-2006, 07:29 PM
God...could you imagine sitting through the game films tomorrow? :ill:

yeah...something like this from the coaches at the players...I hope! :smashfrea

The_Philster
10-08-2006, 07:45 PM
yeah...something like this from the coaches at the players...I hope! :smashfrea
but Marv needs to use that on the coaches as well :lol:

Forward_Lateral
10-08-2006, 09:36 PM
im gonna say this all week no matter how much I get blasted for it..

If this Bills team is truly a team on the rise, they will beat a HAPLESS Detroit team that not only hasnt won a single game, but is getting decimated with injuries

I agree. The next few weeks will determine if the Bills are contenders or pretenders.