X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

The Best Thing The Bills Can Do

Is remember this embarassing defeat and feed off of it. Take it out on the Lions next weekend. The best thing, IMO, that could've happened is this ass-whipping they just recieved. There's NO WAY Buffalo overlooks or takes the Lions lightly after this.
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: The Best Thing The Bills Can Do

I also say burn the tape. Dont even spend one minute doing game film on this game, move on to detroit.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
      Is remember this embarassing defeat and feed off of it. Take it out on the Lions next weekend. The best thing, IMO, that could've happened is this ass-whipping they just recieved. There's NO WAY Buffalo overlooks or takes the Lions lightly after this.
      I agree that the next game is more important than this one if your looking into the heart of this team.

We might just see a few young leaders emerge after this game.

The next game will be VERY interesting for sure!

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
        No, the best thing would have been for the Bills to look good and win the game. However, I understand what you're saying. Let's hope they look better next week. Personally, I'm worried about this game because the Lions look pretty good on offense and we know how bad our D looked today.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
          I also say burn the tape. Dont even spend one minute doing game film on this game, move on to detroit.
          God...could you imagine sitting through the game films tomorrow?
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
            No way. I can tell you right now phil playing the film and breaking it down is the worst thing they can do. they need to just put it away and get this out of the guys heads ASAP. Move on to Detroit

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

im gonna say this all week no matter how much I get blasted for it..

If this Bills team is truly a team on the rise, they will beat a HAPLESS Detroit team that not only hasnt won a single game, but is getting decimated with injuries

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                No way. I can tell you right now phil playing the film and breaking it down is the worst thing they can do. they need to just put it away and get this out of the guys heads ASAP. Move on to Detroit
                it would certainly be one helluva punishment for that debacle they put on today
                Part of me wants them to sit through it...cause they subjected me to seeing that garbage
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                  yeah...something like this from the coaches at the players...I hope!

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                    yeah...something like this from the coaches at the players...I hope!
                    but Marv needs to use that on the coaches as well

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                      im gonna say this all week no matter how much I get blasted for it..

If this Bills team is truly a team on the rise, they will beat a HAPLESS Detroit team that not only hasnt won a single game, but is getting decimated with injuries
                      I agree. The next few weeks will determine if the Bills are contenders or pretenders.

Comment

Working...
                      X