PDA

View Full Version : How much are the new jerseys?

Billscusey
10-08-2006, 08:28 PM
I am heading down for the Sabres/Rangers game, and I thought I might pick up one of the new jerseys. Does anyone know what the Sabres store at the HSBC arena is selling them for? I am interested in the new blue jersey (prices with and without name/number would be appreciated) as well as the new "retro" jersey price, if anyone can remember them.

Thanks!

RockStar36
10-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Check Sabres.com

Billscusey
10-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Check Sabres.com

Thanks a lot smart ass!! LOL. ; )

Seriously though, I checked that out, but I wasn't sure if the in-store prices were the same as the on-line prices.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Check Sabres.com

The Sabres Store that's inside the HSBC arena is not online, when you log onto www.sabres.com and click on the Sabres team store it's linked to the nhl.com store. The only way to order from the Sabres store thats in the arena is to call or to mail in your order from the catalog or to go down there in person.

im4bflo
10-10-2006, 12:15 AM
Don't waste your money on the slug, get the retro, you'll thank me later.

SABURZFAN
10-10-2006, 12:53 AM

i agree.

SABURZFAN
10-10-2006, 11:48 AM
The real question is how much is a slug-less jersey ?

give me the colors, give me the B/Sword, give me the #'s on the front and back.

I'll add the appropriate logo via embroidery.

:bf1:

ddaryl
10-10-2006, 03:32 PM

im4bflo
10-10-2006, 07:55 PM

That would be killer, because you can get an 8" original chest logo on E-bay.
That's my plan also, if they'll do it. And if the original logo covers up the slug on the new jerseys, you're get to go too.

ddaryl
10-11-2006, 06:15 AM
I think people should get new jersyes but without the logo, and then find one of the new logo designs and then pay and embroidery shop to put on the logo of your choice.

The stands could be filled with 20 different versions, and all 20 versions would more then likely be superior to what we have been force-fed

jamze132
10-11-2006, 08:54 AM
No one in here should be telling anyone where to buy a sluggo jersey. If you want one that bad, you will find a way to get it, just don't let me see anyone actually purchasing one.

And since I don't have a retro, I will continue to where my black w/ angry goat head.

JD
10-11-2006, 01:36 PM
:clap: