PDA

View Full Version : Spikes has earned his way to.....

X-Era
10-08-2006, 08:42 PM
the porcelain puss award at this point.

He seriously needs to find his way onto the field and stay their, we are wasting ALOT of money on this fragile guy.

I dont want to hear about how great he is, he is worth NOTHING unless he is on the field for us!

TKO, you have claimed you were gonna be the comeback kid...well, where is it?

Im frustrated that our best player isnt playing, Im NOT ticked at TKO lets get that straight.

But right now, he goes into the "fragile" category after 5 games in the last 2 years.

Id love for him to get on the field and prove me wrong, but he STILL isnt on the field and that hurts us.

The last thing this team needs is to have its best player nursing a hamstring injury, yet thats where we are.

Mitchy moo
10-08-2006, 08:47 PM
He needs to heal if he is not ready. he is not ready.

patmoran2006
10-08-2006, 08:47 PM
this defense, especially linebacking is designed for speed.. If you cant run close to full speed you're not going to help the team.. Im sure he's frustrated, and it does suck having to not have your best player in the lineup.

im dying to see this defense with Fletch, TKO and Crowell all in at the same time. Im thinking realistically he could be back for the NE game, or at worst after the bye.

Devin
10-08-2006, 08:49 PM
:yawn:

X-Era
10-08-2006, 08:50 PM
He needs to heal if he is not ready. he is not ready.
No discussion on that. If he isnt ready, he isnt ready.

However, whether legit or not, we dont need our best player to be on the sidelines. There are plenty of very very good players who spend more time on the sidelines than in the game. We dont need that.

Whether Spikes, or any other player, we dont need porcelain players and right about now, people should be questioning whether he is made of porcelain or steel.

Id love to be wrong. But, the truth is the truth and he hasnt played much for us in 2 years and that hurts us plenty.

Mitchy moo
10-08-2006, 08:53 PM
He is tough to replace & since he left, we haven't done that well. It helped us out in the long run because we did so terrible last year TD got canned and MM left.

X-Era
10-08-2006, 08:57 PM
He is tough to replace & since he left, we haven't done that well. It helped us out in the long run because we did so terrible last year TD got canned and MM left.

All Im saying is that our talent thin team has had its best player spending more time on the sidelines than on the field.

Theres no way thats a good thing.

DMBcrew36
10-08-2006, 10:36 PM
I don't think anyone wants to see Takeo go into a game before he is healed and then go tear something and be done for the season. I want him to come back when he's feeling 100% so he STAYS back.

JD
10-08-2006, 11:08 PM
TKO suck it up, pussy!

SABURZFAN
10-09-2006, 12:45 AM
his better days were in cincinatti.