• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

This season is not over

We're 2-3 and have played a majority on the road. We have Detroit next week and they are 0-5 so with any luck we are 3-3. NE is coming off their bye week and we get them at our house, we just have to go ape***** that day and make it impossible for Tom and crew to hear.

Let's quit it with all this Doom and gloom, sky is falling and the world is over. A majority of you thought we would lose & we did, so deal with it.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: This season is not over

it was the way we lost.

And you're the one who kept saying NE was weak enough for us to win the division. Well guess what? 5 games in, we're 2 games and a tiebreaker behind NE. In order for us to have any shot at the playoffs, not only do we have to go on one hell of a winning streak but NE has to completely tank.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
      it was the way we lost.

And you're the one who kept saying NE was weak enough for us to win the division. Well guess what? 5 games in, we're 2 games and a tiebreaker behind NE. In order for us to have any shot at the playoffs, not only do we have to go on one hell of a winning streak but NE has to completely tank.
      Us winning is the key component, we can take care of NE at home and assume Chicago dismantles them as well and leaves a lasting injury or 2 on their squad. We got out of Chicago reality clean and healthy, ready for another day. No one left the field on a cart and we have only our pride bashed, hopefully that is a motivator.

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
        it was the way we lost.

Whoa, lets be fair here. The Patsies have had an easy schedule thus far. The league continues to service Robert Craft's loins. They had us at home, the Jets, Denver at home, Cinnci in their house (a tough game that they won), and Miami.

They are NOT the same team that they once were. With that schedule, they should be undefeated so far. NOT a team that barely beat us and didnt exactly blow out Miami, plus a team that lost to Denver.

We can split the series with them and the Jets. I honestly believe that we again beat the Fins. Its our non-divisional games that Im sweating.

Like I said at the start of the season. I dont expect a playoff season from this team. But yes, it looks alot better 5 games in than it did last season!

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

The Buffalo Bills arent good enough to even start THINKING about New England for another 8 days.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            The Buffalo Bills arent good enough to even start THINKING about New England for another 8 days.
            Detroit is next, your right.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

It's the end of the world as we know it:

We have a new nuclear power that hates us and wants nothing more than to destoy us at our shores.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                It's the end of the world as we know it:

We have a new nuclear power that hates us and wants nothing more than to destoy us at our shores.
                just let them test it over Tehran.

Problem solved.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                  !?!?!?!?!?
                  • Mar 2006

skooby dooby doooooooo where r u?

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                    skooby dooby doooooooo where r u?
                    obviously hitting the doobies- he thinks the loss wasn't that bad cuz Grossman only had 182 yards and 2 TDs.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• kinigirly
                      • Sep 2005

i don't have one nice thing to say about today's game...so i don't even care. i seriously can moved forward like it never happened. going into it knowing what i knew about chicago's D and how they dominate at home......i knew we were gonna lose, i knew jp was gonna throw multiple interceptions, i expected more fumbles, i expected to lose by ALOT. i believe i said to my mom i predicted to lose 42-7. the game went as i expected for the most part. i am extremely disappointed that we went the entire game with not even a field goal. but whatever, chicago has only allowed i think it was about 5 points a game the past 10 games at home. honestly.....i'm not phased....i'm ready for detroit

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

Game over...move on. Better teams than the Bills have been shut down by the Bears at Soldier field over the last two seasons.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• spacecowboy
                          • Sep 2006

Well the Bills are only the second team to score a touchdown on the Bears this year. Of course the other was Detroit.

Comment

• JD
                            Sabres Zone
                            • Sep 2003

We didn't lose, we were picked up, thrown around, kicked in the balls, spit on, then hung from a tree that was later struck by lightning and then we were ran over by a passing car only to have a cat chit on us.

That's getting owned, plain and simple.
                            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Buckets
                              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by jp-era
                              Whoa, lets be fair here. The Patsies have had an easy schedule thus far. The league continues to service Robert Craft's loins. They had us at home, the Jets, Denver at home, Cinnci in their house (a tough game that they won), and Miami.!
                              How about the win over Cincinnati?

One thing I like about the Zone we call a spade a spade. Over in Miami they will never give the opposition any praise. Its always they lost the game not the other team won.

I live and work in SW Florida and some of my co-workers are finally starting to see the folly of MOOOlarkey.

Comment

Working...
                              X