PDA

View Full Version : Chicago is for real guys

THATHURMANATOR
10-09-2006, 07:47 AM
Yes we were horrible. The DL, QB, OL, CB, all horrendous. The only thing that was half way decent was our pass blocking but since we couldn't run at all they were covering our WRs to well.

I am hoping that this destruction doesn't totally take the winds out of their sails and they come back to the Ralph 3-3.

TKO get on the field for Christ sakes!!!

THATHURMANATOR
10-09-2006, 07:48 AM
How is Clements our Top paid player? He was horrible yesterday and hasn't made a play in forever. Get rid of him at the end of the season.

Typ0
10-09-2006, 08:25 AM
Clements is also not fit to play on a team with a crappy defensive line and rookies in the backfield. He's a high risk high payoff player. Too much mop up duty is expected of this guy right now so he looks like crap.

ddaryl
10-09-2006, 08:30 AM
I am also more interested in seeing how the team rebounds from such a humiliating loss.

This week sucked, but it was one of a few reality check games we will get to experience this season. More importantly, for this young team, is how they overcome it.

THATHURMANATOR
10-09-2006, 08:38 AM
I am also more interested in seeing how the team rebounds from such a humiliating loss.

This week sucked, but it was one of a few reality check games we will get to experience this season. More importantly, for this young team, is how they overcome it.
This is a great point, and a key to our season.

Bill Brasky
10-09-2006, 08:57 AM
Chicago is dismantling everyone and right now is no doubt the best team in the league.

They took apart the defending NFC champs like they were a bottom-tier team.

People need to chill. I was expecting a loss this week, though I did think they would put up more of a fight, I'm not at all surprised by this outcome.

OpIv37
10-09-2006, 09:08 AM
Chicago is dismantling everyone and right now is no doubt the best team in the league.

They took apart the defending NFC champs like they were a bottom-tier team.

People need to chill. I was expecting a loss this week, though I did think they would put up more of a fight, I'm not at all surprised by this outcome.

You're not at all concerned that every phase of the game looked absolutely awful yesterday? Yeah, Chicago is damn good and we stood very little chance going in. But EVERYTHING went wrong. Not one unit on our team performed up to expectations. All I was looking for was improvement and all I saw was complete and total incompetence.

tampabay25690
10-09-2006, 09:18 AM
My take on the game.....CHICAGO is the best team by far in the NFL......Period....1st drive the Bills went down the field and lookde pretty good then it just went down hill from there. The defense of Chicago is SICK......All over the place and Offense can move the ball. They will have a solid year........I guess we cant feel that bad Seattle the week before looked just as ****ty as our Bills next 2 games we have our winable....AT Detroit, and at home against a OVERRATED NEW ENGLAND team. We can go 4-3 before the break and still the Future looks very bright.............Well at least the SABRES are 3-0

Bill Brasky
10-09-2006, 09:19 AM
You're not at all concerned that every phase of the game looked absolutely awful yesterday? Yeah, Chicago is damn good and we stood very little chance going in. But EVERYTHING went wrong. Not one unit on our team performed up to expectations. All I was looking for was improvement and all I saw was complete and total incompetence.

I was expecting a loss this week, though I did think they would put up more of a fight

tampabay25690
10-09-2006, 09:20 AM
How is Clements our Top paid player? He was horrible yesterday and hasn't made a play in forever. Get rid of him at the end of the season.

I agree with you we can save big bucks by getting rid of him next year. We could go out there and get burned like him every game too...

OpIv37
10-09-2006, 09:23 AM
My take on the game.....CHICAGO is the best team by far in the NFL......Period....1st drive the Bills went down the field and lookde pretty good then it just went down hill from there. The defense of Chicago is SICK......All over the place and Offense can move the ball. They will have a solid year........I guess we cant feel that bad Seattle the week before looked just as ****ty as our Bills next 2 games we have our winable....AT Detroit, and at home against a OVERRATED NEW ENGLAND team. We can go 4-3 before the break and still the Future looks very bright.............Well at least the SABRES are 3-0

we can't beat NE after their bye, even if it is at home.