PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts...hehe

justasportsfan
10-09-2006, 09:30 AM
1) Another bad offensive gameplan by fairchild. I am starting to get worried about him.This was almost as bad as the jets game offensively. The only way you can pull an upset is to keep the game close just like what we did against Vikes. We faced the BEST D in the league and what do we do? Put the game in Jp's hands. :coocoo: I sometimes wonder if this season is simply meant for JP to get better. We know Willis can run, but Fairchilds decision to go with JP makes you wonder if that was a way to find out if he's indeed progressing or regressing. Is this season about to "the sooner you put JP out there against the best D's, the sooner he'll learn and prepare him for next year " :idunno:. We all knew going into the season that the playoffs was a pipe dream so maybe that's the plan.

2) If anything, this game should tell Jauron how far off we are. If we beat the Bears we should be going to the SB. Guess the result answered that question. BTW Dick, when your opponenets are upset they didn't shut you out, you gotta be embarrased by that. You don't have to be an IVY leaguer to know that.

3) These speedy DL isn't speedy enough to get back after they've been pushed by bigger and stronger OL. What did you preach MArv "run and stop the run"? Fix it next offseason. We've got too many fast DT's we don't have any that can't be pushed aside.

4) Clements used to be one hell of a tackler. Looks like he's gone after this season. Another area that needs to be addressed in the offseason, MARV.

5) We have depth at wr. That's all they are depth. After Evans, the rest are no. 3's. Is Andre Davis still on this team? What a waste of roster spot.

6) Bring the KGUN back. We don't have any TE's getting open and catching the ball. Did JP get good pass protection because our TE's were blocking? We need our TE's to catch and not block ONLY MArv.

7) What happened to SPECIAL in the words Special teams? If McGee can't break one, let him concentrate on being a cb so he doesn't get toasted from having too many responsibilities. Roscoe wasn't doing anything offensively, maybe he can return kickoffs.

ICE74129
10-09-2006, 09:38 AM
We still have a below average OL, and should have went DT in the draft with the first pick. But Whitner will be a player. Its just too bad the RB's are getting to him all the time...

justasportsfan
10-09-2006, 09:40 AM
We still have a below average OL, and should have went DT in the draft with the first pick. But Whitner will be a player. Its just too bad the RB's are getting to him all the time...
Nope, I'd rather take a PROVEN DT in FA than draft a risk.

ICE74129
10-09-2006, 09:51 AM
Nope, I'd rather take a PROVEN DT in FA than draft a risk.And we didn't get but one in FA.

OpIv37
10-09-2006, 09:52 AM
1) Another bad offensive gameplan by fairchild. I am starting to get worried about him.This was almost as bad as the jets game offensively. The only way you can pull an upset is to keep the game close just like what we did against Vikes. We faced the BEST D in the league and what do we do? Put the game in Jp's hands. :coocoo: I sometimes wonder if this season is simply meant for JP to get better. We know Willis can run, but Fairchilds decision to go with JP makes you wonder if that was a way to find out if he's indeed progressing or regressing. Is this season about to "the sooner you put JP out there against the best D's, the sooner he'll learn and prepare him for next year " :idunno:. We all knew going into the season that the playoffs was a pipe dream so maybe that's the plan.

2) If anything, this game should tell Jauron how far off we are. If we beat the Bears we should be going to the SB. Guess the result answered that question. BTW Dick, when your opponenets are upset they didn't shut you out, you gotta be embarrased by that. You don't have to be an IVY leaguer to know that.

3) These speedy DL isn't speedy enough to get back after they've been pushed by bigger and stronger OL. What did you preach MArv "run and stop the run"? Fix it next offseason. We've got too many fast DT's we don't have any that can't be pushed aside.

4) Clements used to be one hell of a tackler. Looks like he's gone after this season. Another area that needs to be addressed in the offseason, MARV.

5) We have depth at wr. That's all they are depth. After Evans, the rest are no. 3's. Is Andre Davis still on this team? What a waste of roster spot.

6) Bring the KGUN back. We don't have any TE's getting open and catching the ball. Did JP get good pass protection because our TE's were blocking? We need our TE's to catch and not block ONLY MArv.

7) What happened to SPECIAL in the words Special teams? If McGee can't break one, let him concentrate on being a cb so he doesn't get toasted from having too many responsibilities. Roscoe wasn't doing anything offensively, maybe he can return kickoffs.

holy ****, who stole justa's password?

justasportsfan
10-09-2006, 10:00 AM
holy ****, who stole justa's password?don't get too excited OP. This isn't a sky is falling thread. I'm merely pointing out what Chicago expossed. We are a rebuilding team. We're still headed the right direction. I'm not down on this team at all. I'm glad we got killed because it showed our coaches how far we are from being an elite team. I was more disappointed about the jets loss than I am about this one.

Jauron is not stupid. He'll learn from this. JP is hard on himself, hopefully this will make him a better qb. This game showed us where we're at and what we need to do. I knew we'd be a surprise team this year but never thought we're a playoff team even after the first 4 games. The bills needed to be brought back to earth and no other team could've done it better than the bears. I'd be surprised if they don't win the sb.

OpIv37
10-09-2006, 10:08 AM
don't get too excited OP. This isn't a sky is falling thread. I'm merely pointing out what Chicago expossed. We are a rebuilding team. We're still headed the right direction. I'm not down on this team at all. I'm glad we got killed because it showed our coaches how far we are from being an elite team. I was more disappointed about the jets loss than I am about this one.

Jauron is not stupid. He'll learn from this. JP is hard on himself, hopefully this will make him a better qb. This game showed us where we're at and what we need to do. I knew we'd be a surprise team this year but never thought we're a playoff team even after the first 4 games. The bills needed to be brought back to earth and no other team could've done it better than the bears. I'd be surprised if they don't win the sb.

well, I just want to point out that I expressed concerns about the size of our DT's in the off-season and that I *****ed up a storm when we re-signed Clements. Being right is little consolation in the face of such a lopsided loss, but I had to point it out just so you realize that not everything I say is *****ing for the sake of *****ing- sometimes there's a damn good reason for it.

justasportsfan
10-09-2006, 10:13 AM
well, I just want to point out that I expressed concerns about the size of our DT's in the off-season and that I *****ed up a storm when we re-signed Clements. Being right is little consolation in the face of such a lopsided loss, but I had to point it out just so you realize that not everything I say is *****ing for the sake of *****ing- sometimes there's a damn good reason for it.
you overdo it. When you keep repeating the same things over and over again, you're *****ing for the sake of *****ing.