X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Hey Guys

I hope the bandwagon runs you over when you jump off.

Pathetic, truly pathetic some of you.

I'm ashamed to be associated with some of you idiots.
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

Re: Hey Guys

I know man. One big loss against the best team in the NFC and everyone's *****ing and questioning the players and coaches. This team is young and has to take its lumps. I wouldn't say we're rebuilding but we're learning how to win. We still got some good games in us and I think by the end of the season a lot of the criticism will be silenced.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

wtf are you two talking about?

We didn't just get beat- we got beat handily in every phase of the game.

This season is supposed to be about improving, remember? Show me one phase of the game yesterday where we improved over last year.

This game was a huge setback. Like Devil Paul said, it's a young team which means no one has proven themselves yet- therefore EVERYONE deserves to be questioned after a performance like that.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

I expected much worse on the boards. I don't see anyone say anything that bad.

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
          wtf are you two talking about?

We didn't just get beat- we got beat handily in every phase of the game.

This season is supposed to be about improving, remember? Show me one phase of the game yesterday where we improved over last year.

This game was a huge setback. Like Devil Paul said, it's a young team which means no one has proven themselves yet- therefore EVERYONE deserves to be questioned after a performance like that.
          Its not a setback. These things happen even to good teams, let alone rebuilding teams. You are making way too much out of this game.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
            Agreed No one really has left whatever bandwagon they were on prior to the game! FL must be drunk on Canadian turkey.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

And it wasn't a huge setback OP. Stop being SOOO dramatic.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                I agree.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

I'm here for the long run, and truly believe we're building toward something good. It's just going to be a little frustrating getting there. I, too, think we'll be better by season's end, and much better in 2007.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Just think of it as a practice game and your blood pressure will come down.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• kinigirly
                      • Sep 2005

i haven't shifted an inch. 26 years of being a bills fan you're kinda used to this. i rarely get that pissed off. i may get pissed during the game, but afterwards i'm back to....oh that's right i'm a buffalo fan...nevermind

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

Yeah I wasn't even too pissed during the game. It was almost laughable how bad we were destroyed, although I was surrounded by Bills fans and didn't have Patriots *******s all around me.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                          • Feb 2005

I think that even in our wins, we had alot of bad moments, alot of the same inconsistency that plgued us since Jim Kelly was is still here, We need an Oline, we need a Dline, we need a TE, We need a CB, and we need a LB, i luv the bills, bleed red white and blue, but i pay alot of money to watch them, season tickets and one away game every year, and i am sick of giving them the benefit of the doubt, We Need to Get Better, i know the whole rebuilding thing, i lived threw it 4 times already, you get the point, i am not a fan of DJ, wasnt before and he has done very little to persuade me otherwise, i just hope and pray the in Marv we trust was the right move or in three years are we doing all this **** over again
                          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

I thought the blow out was a good thing. It puts things in perspective. No pretentions. We're rebuilding. Now we know what areas we need to focus on during this rebuilding year.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
                              Its not a setback. These things happen even to good teams, let alone rebuilding teams. You are making way too much out of this game.
                              Preach on!
                              If this team does not rebound, it might be an issue. But this game, as an isolated incident, is not a problem.
                              Originally posted by mysticsoto
                              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

Working...
                              X