10 questions for our High Octane Offensive Cordiantor!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

10 questions for our High Octane Offensive Cordiantor!!

I am on a roll today...

First Question why do we run Willis between the tackles always?

Second Question why do we have no playaction pass?

Third Question Why dont we throw to our TEs?

Fourth Question Why dont we run counters, traps, sweeps, misdirection dives?

Fifth Question why doesnt JP ever roll out away from our hideous pass blocking?

6th question why is Damion Shelton in on every Running play, telling the other teams Hey were are running the ball?

7th question Why did U cut Lionel Gates, to keep Shaud Williams on the inactive list, not use anthony thomas, and give Willis the ball up the middle?

8th question we have all these speed demons at WR, but dont ever play Andre Davis, and u keep not throwing the ball our designing plays for players like Roscoe parrish, u scored and gained alot of yardage by quick hitting him and never throw to him again, and never allow Andre on the feild HUH?

9th Question, why do we run the ball straight up the middle when we have not converted anything on 3rd and short or 4th and short, Willis has been stuffed and Damion Shelton misses his block or gets blown up in the whole maybe a pitch to the weak side, or a playaction and have JP roll out, just because it didnt work on the jets doesnt mean u cant try it again?

10th question Anytime we are ready to start utilizing Willis or Anthony or hell even Shaud out of the backfeild would be nice, watch as other teams in the NFL see mismatches between RB's and LB's or SS, but throw to them twice a game and that should keep the D honest?

I knkow this is harsh but geez it has been a long year already watching this offense, and alot hinges on our Oline which is terrible, but maybe try some different things to counter that
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: 10 questions for our High Octane Offensive Cordiantor!!

Those are all good questions, at least from my point of view. I even thought the coaching staff talked about - and worked on some of them in camp - including using Willis more in the passing game and getting the TEs more involved.

Instead, this looks like MM's offense a good part of the time, absent some of the more idiotic gadget plays.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

Re: 10 questions for our High Octane Offensive Cordiantor!!

I agree with u and said that one my thread about TE's sure does look like MM's offense
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

Working...
      X