X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Dolphins look to re-sign free agents

There will be little change for the Miami Dolphins next season, even after they missed the playoffs for the first time in six years.

Coach Dave Wannstedt said he hopes to keep most of the Dolphins' free agents and also wants to shore up holes on the offensive line and at wide receiver when free agency starts Friday.

The Dolphins aren't expected to make any moves of the magnitude of last season's gem, the acquisition of Pro Bowl running back Ricky Williams. The team wants to follow the blueprint used by the past two Super Bowl champions.

"I think Tampa Bay and New England two years ago were great examples of being patient and being sure to fill the right spots," Wannstedt said. "And that's the way we're approaching it.
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

As long as Wanny is in charge, I'm not worried.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

let them ruin their cap...it's 2003 or bust for them!!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
        X