• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Eric Karabell said that Alexander and Johnson aren't preforming cas

I can't believe he said that their O-lines aren't that good!!!! Their O-lines are some of the best in the league. I guess he hasn't been checkin' out many O-lines lately.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Eric Karabell said that Alexander and Johnson aren't preforming cas

HUH?

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
      I can't believe he said that their O-lines aren't that good!!!! Their O-lines are some of the best in the league. I guess he hasn't been checkin' out many O-lines lately.
      Apparently you havent watched those two teams. Both offensive lines look like crap. The Seahawks havent been the same this season because they lost their Pro Bowl guard in Steve Hutchinson. As for the Chiefs, they lost both starting offensive tackles and have been pretty pathetic too.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
        !?!?!?!?!?
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mikey82
        Apparently you havent watched those two teams. Both offensive lines look like crap. The Seahawks havent been the same this season because they lost their Pro Bowl guard in Steve Hutchinson. As for the Chiefs, they lost both starting offensive tackles and have been pretty pathetic too.
        so yur tellin me Walter Jones Robbie Tobeck Will Sheilds Brian Waters suck?

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

so yur tellin me Walter Jones Robbie Tobeck Will Sheilds Brian Waters suck?
          they don't suck, but the total line for both teams have not been good at all because there are other players that bring the whole line down.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
            !?!?!?!?!?
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mikey82
            they don't suck, but the total line for both teams have not been good at all because there are other players that bring the whole line down.
            well the players that these lines protect havent been playin well either

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

well the players that these lines protect havent been playin well either
              yeah but a huge part of that is because the line hasnt been opening the holes or giving them time. The Seahawks lost Steve Hutchinson and have some injuries on the line. That has made Shaun Alexander struggle because they cant plow a huge hole for him.

The Chiefs lost both Willie Roaf and John Welbourn who were both two top notch OTs. Both guys retired. Larry Johnson hasnt had to holes to run thru like last year.

Comment

Working...
              X