PDA

View Full Version : Eric Karabell said that Alexander and Johnson aren't preforming cas

BILLSROCK1212
10-09-2006, 02:59 PM
I can't believe he said that their O-lines aren't that good!!!! Their O-lines are some of the best in the league. I guess he hasn't been checkin' out many O-lines lately.

THATHURMANATOR
10-09-2006, 03:02 PM
HUH?

Michael82
10-09-2006, 05:20 PM
I can't believe he said that their O-lines aren't that good!!!! Their O-lines are some of the best in the league. I guess he hasn't been checkin' out many O-lines lately.
Apparently you havent watched those two teams. Both offensive lines look like crap. The Seahawks havent been the same this season because they lost their Pro Bowl guard in Steve Hutchinson. As for the Chiefs, they lost both starting offensive tackles and have been pretty pathetic too.

BILLSROCK1212
10-09-2006, 05:24 PM
Apparently you havent watched those two teams. Both offensive lines look like crap. The Seahawks havent been the same this season because they lost their Pro Bowl guard in Steve Hutchinson. As for the Chiefs, they lost both starting offensive tackles and have been pretty pathetic too.so yur tellin me Walter Jones Robbie Tobeck Will Sheilds Brian Waters suck?

Michael82
10-09-2006, 05:27 PM
so yur tellin me Walter Jones Robbie Tobeck Will Sheilds Brian Waters suck?
they don't suck, but the total line for both teams have not been good at all because there are other players that bring the whole line down.

BILLSROCK1212
10-09-2006, 05:28 PM
they don't suck, but the total line for both teams have not been good at all because there are other players that bring the whole line down. well the players that these lines protect havent been playin well either

Michael82
10-09-2006, 05:33 PM
well the players that these lines protect havent been playin well either
yeah but a huge part of that is because the line hasnt been opening the holes or giving them time. The Seahawks lost Steve Hutchinson and have some injuries on the line. That has made Shaun Alexander struggle because they cant plow a huge hole for him.

The Chiefs lost both Willie Roaf and John Welbourn who were both two top notch OTs. Both guys retired. Larry Johnson hasnt had to holes to run thru like last year.