PDA

View Full Version : One less player that we have to face when playing the Jags

BILLSROCK1212
10-09-2006, 03:32 PM
I see on ESPNews that Mike Peterson the most underated linebacker in the NFL and anchor of the Jags defense is out for the season.

Mitchy moo
10-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Who knows if it will matter.

justasportsfan
10-09-2006, 03:44 PM
I would've rather play the Jags at full force just like against the bears. The sooner we play great teams at their best, the sooner we now about ourselves. It's not like I expect us to go anywhere but the right direction.

OpIv37
10-09-2006, 03:46 PM
I would've rather played the Jags at full force just like against the bears. The sooner we play great teams at their best, the sooner we now about ourselves. It's not like I expect us to go anywhere but the right direction.

I don't root for injuries, but this team could use some confidence. If they have to get it by beating a better team that's hobbling a little bit, so be it.

BILLSROCK1212
10-09-2006, 03:47 PM
I don't root for injuries, but this team could use some confidence. If they have to get it by beating a better team while they're hobbling a little bit, so be it.i hope my post didnt make it as if i was saying that

justasportsfan
10-09-2006, 03:52 PM
I don't root for injuries, but this team could use some confidence. If they have to get it by beating a better team that's hobbling a little bit, so be it.
remember how you talked about false hopes? That's false confidence if they beat teams that have depleted line-ups. The confidence would be so much better knowing they beat a team at it's best. Don't get me wrong, I was just saying "i'd rather" not that I really care who's on the field that day.

Mitchy moo
10-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Who ever is across that field is your opponent regardless of injury, pain or problem. We cannot worry about other teams problems, just the one at one bills drive.