• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Hank Poteat?

The club also released veteran defensive back Hank Poteat, who has been on and off the roster several times the past three seasons, and was re-signed two weeks ago.

The New England Patriots on Monday addressed their lack of veteran depth at wide receiver, signing free agent Jabar Gaffney.

What does everyone think?
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Hank Poteat?

considering all the injuries that NE has had in their defensive backfield and he still wasn't able to stay on the roster, I'd say no.

The only exception is if Clements ends up missing a few games and we need an extra DB- even then I doubt this guy is the best we could do. We cut two DB's that are better than him in preseason.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
      What does everyone think?

leftover camp fodder???
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
        • Jul 2003

Hank is a high character guy who works hard, is willing to do whatever the team asks and will play hard.

The only downside is he sucks in coverage. He does tackle well, however, which is why they bring him back in emergencies. His man may catch the ball, but he won't give up a lot of yards after catch and will support well against the run.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NE39
          Hank is a high character guy who works hard, is willing to do whatever the team asks and will play hard.

The only downside is he sucks in coverage. He does tackle well, however, which is why they bring him back in emergencies. His man may catch the ball, but he won't give up a lot of yards after catch and will support well against the run.
          Umm, no thanks...we've got plenty of guys who suck in coverage!

Comment

Working...
          X