PDA

View Full Version : The fear of the unknown

Mitchy moo
10-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Please tell us your fears of what can happen to the team during the year or the future?

My personal one is them leaving the Buffalo area, they are my team and I do not want to see them go.

Anyone like to add to this soon to be long list?

Pride
10-09-2006, 04:28 PM
When you learn to speak english, I may respond...

OpIv37
10-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Obviously the Bills leaving Buffalo.

JP being a failure- that means another 3-4 seasons developing a QB, and by that time players like Spikes, Fletcher, even McGee, McGahee, Evans will either be well past their prime or not on the team anymore. If JP isn't the guy, expect another 3-4 seasons of struggling while we make a 4th attempt at breaking in Jim Kelly's replacement.

Mitchy moo
10-09-2006, 04:37 PM
JP being a failure- that means another 3-4 seasons developing a QB, and by that time players like Spikes, Fletcher, even McGee, McGahee, Evans will either be well past their prime or not on the team anymore. If JP isn't the guy, expect another 3-4 seasons of struggling while we make a 4th attempt at breaking in Jim Kelly's replacement.

Ouch, that would suck spending the first decade of this millenium out of the playoffs.

BILLSROCK1212
10-09-2006, 04:38 PM
Bills leavin Buffalo cas then ill have a hard time chosing a team to root for

Pride
10-09-2006, 04:39 PM
JPs the guy if you give him time in the pocket... something we haven't done consistently yet.

OpIv37
10-09-2006, 04:52 PM
JPs the guy if you give him time in the pocket... something we haven't done consistently yet.

the same could be said for Drew.

Levy gets a pass for this year since he's only had one off-season and this team had so many needs, but he better do something about the OL or else any QB we have back there would be toast.

Typ0
10-09-2006, 05:04 PM
I think JP is improving but I'm not sold he's the guy yet. I still think he's a punk and he gets way too flustered/excited. He needs to stay relaxed, focused and with his head in the game the same way every play no matter what happens. Unless he gets his head together, I look at JP Losman as a ten year project before he'll be ready to start or may just be a perennial backup QB in the league.

Again, I'm not worried about his skills or his ability to learn the game better I'm worried about his mentality. If he doesn't get his head together we're in tough shape because there aren't going to be QBs available either that are all that good. If this happened we're really going to kick ourselves in the arse for not taking Leinhart or Cutler because those guys are going to be good they have already looked good.