PDA

View Full Version : Bills future QB playing on Monday night

HHURRICANE
10-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Chris Mortenson reporting Jake Plummer to be gone after this season. For all of you fans that don't think JP is the answer watch your future QB tonight.

Devin
10-09-2006, 07:24 PM
:rofl:

TigerJ
10-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Oh puleeeeeze!

Kerr
10-09-2006, 07:32 PM
It's a hypothetical. I wouldn't mind him as a stop gap if jp doesn't work out.

uh oh, here comes ICE with a scolding for not being a jp full believer.

Ron Burgundy
10-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Why in the name of god would we want Jake ****ing Plummer? He's terrible!

OpIv37
10-09-2006, 07:43 PM
this is why the prospect of JP failing scares the **** out of me. If he doesn't prove he's the guy after this year, we're going to have to waste a draft pick on a QB and find someone like Plummer as a stopgap solution.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

patmoran2006
10-09-2006, 07:44 PM
It's a hypothetical. I wouldn't mind him as a stop gap if jp doesn't work out.

uh oh, here comes ICE with a scolding for not being a jp full believer.
Give Ice a couple of weeks and he'll change his mind.. Craig Nall was the next Mark Brunnell and Matt Hasselbeck rolled into one when we signed him because he backed up Favre.

ronbaskin
10-09-2006, 07:59 PM
It doesn't make a difference who the quarterback is if there's no line to protect him.

Mitchy moo
10-09-2006, 08:01 PM
WTF are you talking about HH?

Mad Bomber
10-09-2006, 08:03 PM
this is why the prospect of JP failing scares the **** out of me. If he doesn't prove he's the guy after this year, we're going to have to waste a draft pick on a QB and find someone like Plummer as a stopgap solution.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Me too. Tastes ****ty, doesn't it?

kinigirly
10-09-2006, 08:06 PM
this is the gayest thing i've read all week. i can't even really comment on it...its that stupid

Iehoshua
10-09-2006, 08:25 PM
Plummer is a poor man's Drew Bledsoe.

HHURRICANE
10-09-2006, 08:45 PM
this is the gayest thing i've read all week. i can't even really comment on it...its that stupid

They have "learning english" software so you can learn from your own home. Did I ever say that Jake Plummers was a "good idea"? No. Everyone here knows that I have been a pretty big JP supporter.

But with that said it is a possibility so don't act so shocked and mortified. Don't think if JP struggles this year that Jake Plummer wouldn't be a strong canidate for the QB spot here.

justasportsfan
10-09-2006, 08:46 PM
WTF are you talking about HH?

HH, skooby wants his thread back.

spacecowboy
10-09-2006, 08:46 PM
Wouldn't it be great if we where able to draft someone like Matt Leinart!!! Oops, I guess we could have. Maybe the O-line would block better if they knew he was back there!! LOL But I guess Whitner has gotten us our two wins right?

Dr. Lecter
10-09-2006, 09:05 PM
And how many freakin' wins has Lenart gotten Arizona?

feelthepain
10-09-2006, 09:10 PM
I called it earlier this year, watch out...Jake the snake could be a Buffalo Bill.

Philagape
10-09-2006, 10:06 PM
Plummer is a poor man's Drew Bledsoe.

Drew Bledsoe is a poor man's Drew Bledsoe.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-09-2006, 10:21 PM
I just knew that if JP had a bad game there would be some schmucks who started these stupid QB threads again!

This is just stupid stupid stupid!

ibatiger
10-10-2006, 09:18 AM
Chris Mortenson reporting Jake Plummer to be gone after this season. For all of you fans that don't think JP is the answer watch your future QB tonight.

Craig Nall is the future QB of this team and he's already on the roster so there is no need to draft or acquire anybody. If he can go through the offseason without pulling another ham he will be the starter next year. Book it.

Kerr
10-10-2006, 12:03 PM
Craig Nall is the future QB of this team and he's already on the roster so there is no need to draft or acquire anybody. If he can go through the offseason without pulling another ham he will be the starter next year. Book it.

:rofl:

Kerr
10-10-2006, 12:05 PM
Give Ice a couple of weeks and he'll change his mind.. Craig Nall was the next Mark Brunnell and Matt Hasselbeck rolled into one when we signed him because he backed up Favre.

I know ice has been a total flip flopper. I think this was him.

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation" style=""><tr><td class="alt2">http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1675799" width="50%">Bills future QB playing... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1675799#post1675799)</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">10-10-2006 08:40 PM</td> <td class="alt1" width="50%">What a ****ing moron</td></tr></tbody></table>

HHURRICANE
10-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Cpep might be available, same with Kerry Collins.How about Kurt Warner? List goes on and on. Are you gonna start a thread about every qb that might be available?

C'mon that's a ridiculous comparison. How about Apples to apples. Jake Plummer would easily be the top rated QB available next year.

Let me ask you a question to prove my point. If JP falls on his face, which I don't think he will, and the Bills went out to sign a veteran, who would be the best QB in FA?

Barrett
10-10-2006, 12:53 PM
It doesn't make a difference who the quarterback is if there's no line to protect him.

What are you talking about, this is the best pass protection we've had in years. I think that JP's getting the time he needs, in fact, I've been pretty happy with JP all season and I don't think we can blame him for the raping we just got from the bears.

spacecowboy
10-10-2006, 06:51 PM
And how many freakin' wins has Lenart gotten Arizona?

Do you actually think JP is a better quarter back? He(Leinart) only had one start and he already looks better than JP. I'm not a JP hater but, I think we will have alot more losses to come before he is able to get to that "next level". Leinart is a winner, thats it. I hated USC but he has been playing a pro-style for five years and has unlimited potential, hall of fame potential, I'm sorry JP dosen't. When you see a QB with his(Leinart's) talent you can't pass it up(but we did). JP is a good athelte, but he makes poor choices and I hope he is able to grow out of it and prove me wrong, because the Leinart ship has sailed, and JP is our QB so I'll support him on Sunday as long as he's here.

justasportsfan
10-10-2006, 07:18 PM
I called it earlier this year, watch out...Jake the snake could be a Buffalo Bill.
Does this mean HH and FTP think alike?

G. Host
10-10-2006, 08:10 PM

JP and Jake Plummer. Makes complete sense.

Reporter: "Coach who is going to start Sunday"?
Coach: JP
Reporter: But which JP coach?
Coach: I believe I answered your question. Next question.

HHURRICANE
10-10-2006, 08:12 PM
JP and Jake Plummer. Makes complete sense.

Reporter: "Coach who is going to start Sunday"?
Coach: JP
Reporter: But which JP coach?
Coach: I believe I answered your question. Next question.

That's pretty funny.

HHURRICANE
10-10-2006, 08:22 PM
I just knew that if JP had a bad game there would be some schmucks who started these stupid QB threads again!

This is just stupid stupid stupid!

You know what I hate. When people can't be objective.

Did JP have a bad game? Yes.

Is Jake Plummer available next year? Yes.

Is Jake Plummer in Buffalo a possibilty if JP struggles? Yes.

What's so stupid? That it could happen?

I want JP to do well. PERIOD. I do not want to waste a draft pick or a UFA on a QB. PERIOD.

Next time my thread will be "JP is great, no matter what."

justasportsfan
10-10-2006, 08:27 PM
You know what I hate. When people can't be objective.

Did JP have a bad game? Yes.

Is Jake Plummer available next year? Yes.

Is Jake Plummer in Buffalo a possibilty if JP struggles? Yes.

What's so stupid? That it could happen?

I want JP to do well. PERIOD. I do not want to waste a draft pick or a UFA on a QB. PERIOD.

Next time my thread will be "JP is great, no matter what."
Cpep might be available, same with Kerry Collins.How about Kurt Warner? List goes on and on. Are you gonna start a thread about every qb that might be available?