PDA

View Full Version : One thing i learned from the Chicago game

xXSpIkes5IXx
10-09-2006, 08:35 PM
is that we cant beat the bears

Chill out people, chicago is playing the best football of any team in the NFL, we had a very bad game, almost every team does.

So lets get ready for the 0-5 lions next weekend and get back on track.

Im really sick of hearing all this crap about sunday's game

patmoran2006
10-09-2006, 09:09 PM
that's pretty hypocritical because when we beat Miami and Minnesota there was plenty of and I do mean plenty of **** talking.

THe board over-reacts when we win, and the same goes when we lose.. We're fans.. thats the way it is.

xXSpIkes5IXx
10-09-2006, 09:32 PM
that's pretty hypocritical because when we beat Miami and Minnesota there was plenty of and I do mean plenty of **** talking.

How am I being hypocritical?

Jan Reimers
10-10-2006, 09:58 AM
When you get your butt kicked, you pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and get tougher andbetter prepared for the next game.

jmb1099
10-10-2006, 05:41 PM
You're not, your post is just not suicidal enough for some

YardRat
10-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Too bad it wasn't a divisional game...I'd love to see a rematch between these two teams later in the year, at The Ralph. Chicago isn't that good, and Buffalo isn't that bad. (Not a generic statement, mind you...just in relation to Sunday's game specifically.)

mybills
10-10-2006, 06:25 PM
You're not, your post is just not suicidal enough for some
:snicker:

hydro
10-10-2006, 06:34 PM
Too bad it wasn't a divisional game...I'd love to see a rematch between these two teams later in the year, at The Ralph. Chicago isn't that good, and Buffalo isn't that bad. (Not a generic statement, mind you...just in relation to Sunday's game specifically.)

On the contrary. The Bears are THAT GOOD! Who doesn't let up a passing TD for over a year? Thats seems insane to me, but hey at least we broke the streak :dance:

ddaryl
10-10-2006, 07:11 PM

THe board over-reacts when we win, and the same goes when we lose.. We're fans.. thats the way it is.

correction

a handful of voicetrous wind bags over react when we win or lose, the rest of us calmly try to state our opinions and views

jamze132
10-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Bottom line is the Bills got ***** slapped Sunday. Who cares how good or great the Bears are. They kicked the living **** out of Buffalo. But I am not mad. It's one game. if it happens again to Buffalo this year, I will be concerned. Who cares. We will still be .500 going into the Patsies game right before our bye.