PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Likely to Have 3 starters out on the OL Sunday

patmoran2006
10-09-2006, 09:19 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=136609

Likely to have 60% of their starting OL out from this game.. 0-5 team going nowhere fast.... There is NO reason for Buffalo's defense to not eat the Lions ALIVE on Sunday.

Mitchy moo
10-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Well I know who to lay some change on now, this just added a few nickels.

Historian
10-10-2006, 09:15 AM
On paper, it looks like a game where the Bills can get their sea legs back.

Unfortunately, that's what the Vikes thought when they came in here.

Anything can happen on the road.

That being said, I expect a hard fought 20-17 Bills victory.

BillsFever21
10-10-2006, 09:38 AM
After the loss to Chicago I am expecting this team to make a statement against Detroit.

and that statement is "We're a real good football team as long as we play teams that aren't so good."

:lol:

So true.

BillsFever21
10-10-2006, 09:43 AM
Maybe Schobel will show up then. He usually comes around once a month.

Everyone *****es about Clements, even though Mcgee also stunk, but what about AS ? How does he get a pass? He's making big $$$ also and giving very little imo.

This is the NFL. Not every DE can tear it up every game. Even the best of them doesn't.

Schobel will be our best player once again and finish the year with double digit sacks again.

He's started off slow but he's in the Top 5 in sacks over the last 5 years. He's only making an avreage of about 5 million a year. For a double digit sack man that's a steal compared to the contracts guys are getting now. If we didn't want him I'm sure somebody else would love to have him in a heartbeat.

ddaryl
10-10-2006, 05:27 PM
After the loss to Chicago I am expecting this team to make a statement against Detroit.

and that statement is "We're a real good football team as long as we play teams that aren't so good."

mybills
10-10-2006, 08:12 PM
wow ddaryl, don't let the Chicago game hit you in the face so hard. NE, Jets & Vikings were all good teams to go up against, and we fought hard in all of them.

eyedog
10-10-2006, 08:29 PM
Maybe Schobel will show up then. He usually comes around once a month.

Everyone *****es about Clements, even though Mcgee also stunk, but what about AS ? How does he get a pass? He's making big $$$ also and giving very little imo.

Jp7
10-10-2006, 08:30 PM
that moves our 99.9% chance of winning to 100.00%!

justasportsfan
10-10-2006, 08:35 PM
There is NO reason for Buffalo's defense to not eat the Lions ALIVE on Sunday. that isn't gonna help much if Fairchild decides to bring Moolarkey's playbook on Sunday.

billsfairweatherfan
10-10-2006, 08:39 PM
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=136609

Likely to have 60% of their starting OL out from this game.. 0-5 team going nowhere fast.... There is NO reason for Buffalo's defense to not eat the Lions ALIVE on Sunday.IF thats true ,losman has no excuse in losing this game and the defense has even less not to take control early and shut down this team ..:penalty: unless they play the same way they played the bears.:respect: