PDA

View Full Version : Hating JP because you think he sucks is like.....

X-Era
10-09-2006, 09:48 PM
playing trivial pursuit on the short bus. Even if your right your still ******ed!

Dozerdog
10-09-2006, 09:58 PM
Can someone translate the ****** post into something funny please?

kinigirly
10-09-2006, 10:02 PM
i speak ******! :wave:

translation "i made a skid mark in my pants and i'm about to steal that blind kids cheetos in 5..4..3..2.."

Bling
10-09-2006, 10:03 PM
There's no doubt you're the president of the JP Losman sucks club...

Dozerdog
10-09-2006, 10:07 PM

translation "i made a skid mark in my pants and i'm about to steal that blind kids cheetos in 5..4..3..2.."I miss the tard blog :(

Inetpub
10-10-2006, 09:13 AM
I dont hate JP Loserman. He has done nothing to me and my family. I just dont like him as a QB. But I believe I should be given that right because he has done nothing to prove that he is capable. Until he changes my mind otherwise, he will still be incapable of leading the Bills.

Likewise goes to any player on the team that doesnt do his job.

BuffRanger
10-10-2006, 10:19 AM
playing trivial pursuit on the short bus. Even if your right your still ******ed!

jesus christ dude.

playing trivial pursuit on the short bus. Even if you're right, you're still ******ed!

SABURZFAN
10-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Can someone translate the ****** post into something funny please?

he's not alone on the short bus.

The_Philster
10-10-2006, 02:39 PM
And what does thinking JP is the next Brett Favre just because he wears a Buffalo Bills uniform mean?
I challenge you to find us one post claiming he was going to be the next Brett Favre

Inetpub
10-10-2006, 03:28 PM
I challenge you to find us one post claiming he was going to be the next Brett Favre
Challenge accepted. AND FOUND.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=107024&highlight=losman+brett

ghz in pittsburgh

Re: JP Losman - Star or Bust Thanks Groan
RJ is a nerd in terms of a football player. JP is a street smart player.

For example, when RJ drops back, you count 2001, 2002, 2003, ... as he goes through his reads 1,2,3 ... and Wham he gets sacked because he has no sense of pressure.

When JP drops back, you count 2001, 2002, 2003, ... as he goes through his reads 1,2,3 and off he goes to dodge the first guy who'd sacked him. In his college days and last year, he'd go wildly and totally on his own after that. This preseason, he seemed to just step up/side a bit and continued his progression of reads.

When Brady drops back, you count 1,2,3 (not the 2001, 2002, 2003 pace) ... as he goes through his reads 1, 2, 3 and boom the ball is out his hand, oftenly he throws the ball to a place where he anticipate his receivers to be.

Losman at this point, does not do the anticipation very well, particularly in those short/middle routes that are Brady's picnic area.

When Favre (in his prime) drops back, you count 2001, 2002, 2003, ... as he goes through his reads 1,2,3, he could let go of the ball as he feels the pressure and has a place to go with the ball, but he dodges the pass rusher because he sees something developing further down the field and then launches a laser for that play.

There is a reason people compare JP to Favre because JP has exactly the same mentality as Favre in terms of penchant for big plays.

Night Train
Rails To Trails Unknown

Re: JP Losman - Star or Bust Thanks Groan
Early on, he will probably drive us crazy, like an erratic Brett Favre. I can see him slowly getting better as the year goes on.

Finding Evans on a couple deep ones each week and throwing short to McGahee and TE's Royal and Everett should settle him through tough times.

The_Philster
10-10-2006, 03:43 PM

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=107024&highlight=losman+brett
:rofl: you failed....I don't see anything in those posts claiming he was the next Brett Favre...only a few comparisons saying that JP has had some Favre-like tendencies...try again

Inetpub
10-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inetpub

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...t=losman+brett
you failed....I don't see anything in those posts claiming he was the next Brett Favre...only a few comparisons saying that JP has had some Favre-like tendencies...try again

Ya ok buddy.

I dont know if you realize but there is only one Brett Farve. The only thing you can do is make comparisons to him. No one is going to repeat what Brett Farve has done. Your original request was for a post that states JP will do or does what Brett Farve has done.

These comparisons are just that. You would have to be ******ed in looking for a Brett Farve twin because really I dont see how JP Losman should EVER be mentioned in the same breath as Brett Farve. Thats like picking between a vacation in Cancun or a vacation in alaska. You dont see many girls in bikinis in alaska.

Excellent point! Took the words out of my mouth with the last sentence about Favre.

Now, don't get me wrong: I am NOT predicting that JP will be as good as Brett Favre--it is way too early to tell that yet--so please don't interpret what I am about to say as meaning that. OK?

However, ghz in pittsburgh raises an excellent point: the player that JP Losman was generally compared to when he came out in the draft was Brett Favre and that comparison was apt: like Favre, JP has the kind of strong arm, mobility and big-play play-making ability that makes coaches drool. But, also like Favre, JP was raw and needed time to develop--to learn how to utilize his talents on the NFL level. Favre has become such an iconic figure in the league that people often forget that he struggled his first couple of years--the Falcons gave up on him before he ever got to Green Bay. And, JP was not as mature as Favre, personality wise, when he came into the league, so, realistically, it had to be considered that JP might take longer to develop than Favre because he lacked some of that maturity. Which is why JP was a bit of a risk in comparison to the three QBs taken ahead of him in the draft.

Heres another post in there that COMPARES HIM to Brett Farve. There is no Second coming of Brett Farve. He didnt die and revive himself as JP Losman. No one would want that honor. There are just comparisons that you can make that might lead you to say his tendancies are like Brett Farve's and maybe his career might mimic Brett Farves.

But to be on the safe side, lets just hope he leads us to a 3 win season.

SquishDaFish
10-10-2006, 04:57 PM
And what does thinking JP is the next Brett Favre just because he wears a Buffalo Bills uniform mean?

I knew the person who really rides the short bus with his padded helmet would respond LMAO

mybills
10-10-2006, 07:00 PM
:rofl:

TacklingDummy
10-10-2006, 07:20 PM
I knew the person who really rides the short bus with his padded helmet would respond LMAO

Beep Beep

jamze132
10-10-2006, 07:36 PM
What flavor windows do you lick?

TacklingDummy
10-10-2006, 07:41 PM

jmb1099
10-10-2006, 07:56 PM
We played a very good Bears team and I figured we would crasch and burn under the pressure. However, and I am a Losman supporter, he needs to bounce back strong from this. Lets just admit right now that his performance against the bears was awful, it was as was the rest of the teams. However, loses happen and its up to the team to find a way to bounce back, including Losman. I'm not hating on him, but he needs to step it up and provide the leadership necessary to get the team back on track after an embarassing set back. I think he's capable, lets see if he follows through.

billsfairweatherfan
10-10-2006, 08:28 PM
if we cant beat the lions " well it might be time for change....draft brady quinn