PDA

View Full Version : Re: Baltimore Ravens

Jan Reimers
10-10-2006, 11:52 AM
I think that the Ravens' offense is not much better than ours, but their D looks almost as good as their 2000 team. And Denver is similar - great D, mediocre O.

Then again, what are McNair and Plummer going to give you?

(How the Hell did my post get in this position? All I know is, my text has disappeared almost everytime I have tried to post today.)

mybills
10-10-2006, 06:35 PM
The other Buffalo Bills. Played well for the first 3 quarters, (excluding the Bears game) then fell apart. :dizzy:

I know Dec 31 is a long way off, but I watched because they're on our schedule. I was impressed with both defenses last night, but more impressed with
Raven's offense, than Denver's. Although, fumbell redeemed himself later on.
Anyway, I think the Ravens are similar to the Bills, and I'm glad Denver is not on our schedule. :up:

Mitchy moo
10-10-2006, 06:42 PM
It was a game of inches for both teams, not that exciting.

mybills
10-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Never said it was exciting, just familiar. Lynch took a good hit..said he had a stinger down in his thumb. I've had a neck injury like that before, it sucks.

Ingtar33
10-10-2006, 08:08 PM
that Ravens D is not in the same class as the 2000 team.

that said, it's pretty good. the 2000 D was in the class of, or even better then the 85 Bears. This D is dominant, likely a top 3 D, but it is not in that class.

Mitchy moo
10-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Never said it was exciting, just familiar. Lynch took a good hit..said he had a stinger down in his thumb. I've had a neck injury like that before, it sucks.

He had surgery for it before. I think he had a child die while he played for Tampa, god bless him and his family.

HHURRICANE
10-10-2006, 09:17 PM
I think that the Ravens' offense is not much better than ours, but their D looks almost as good as their 2000 team. And Denver is similar - great D, mediocre O.

Then again, what are McNair and Plummer going to give you?

(How the Hell did my post get in this position? All I know is, my text has disappeared almost everytime I have tried to post today.)

This has been going on all day. There has to be something wrong with the site.