after this season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Captain Obvious
    I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
    • Jul 2005

after this season....

Originally posted by Jp7
    do any of you expect us to get rid of the veterans like villarial, vincent, holcomb, clements etc. and replace them with fa's and draft picks? i mean we have preston, simpson, nall, thomas/youboty/greer...
    I think the RG position needs to be addressed next year, preferably in the draft. I don't think Duke Preston will ever be good enough to be a front line starter

Here to point out the obvious....
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: after this season....

Vincents already gone. Villarial needs to go or keep him for minimum for depth if Butler , Mertz don't step up. Gandy has been solid for the most part but we need a more dominant OL.

From now on, I will use the bears' D as a standard. If our OL isn't good enough against the bears of last Sunday, we're not doing anything in the league offensively.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jp7
      Rotten Apple
      • Oct 2006

after this season....

do any of you expect us to get rid of the veterans like villarial, vincent, holcomb, clements etc. and replace them with fa's and draft picks? i mean we have preston, simpson, nall, thomas/youboty/greer...

Comment

Working...
      X