PDA

View Full Version : interesting bills facts....

venis2k1
10-10-2006, 09:52 AM
i realize its only been 5 games, but looking at some of the bills statistics this morning i found a few things interesting...

Willis Mcgahee is averaging 1 TD per 281 yards rushing going back to the 05 season(or 2 TDs every 6 games)...after averaging 1 TD every 86 yards rushed in 2004(1.1 TDs a game)

No player has scored more than once this year.

the bills are averaging 15.4 points per game this season, after averaging 16.9 ppg last year

after ranking first in kick off returns and punting last year, we rank 21st and 15th respectivly this year.

the bills are 1 for 6 on forth down conversions this year.

only one team this year has been more penalized than the bills(39 flags thrown) and thats the vikes with 43.

that is all for now.... discuss.

:rrich:

RedEyE
10-10-2006, 10:34 AM
I find the penalties to be the most distrubing fact on your list. It's already obvious that the offense still hasn't synched, but they are improving.

As far as ST are concerned, when you come into the season being #1, teams preapre for that. The Bills ST will get better through the season, but I doubt they return to #1 status again this year.

SABURZFAN
10-10-2006, 11:22 AM
only one team this year has been more penalized than the bills(39 flags thrown) and thats the vikes with 43.

that's not surprising.there were close to 20 penalties in the game between both teams.