• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dman
    Wagon Master
    • Jul 2002

The Price is Right

WGR Sports radio is reporting that Shawn Price has agreed to a one year deal to rejoin the Bills. He signed for the veterans' minimum.
    ohhhhh...Chidi....where are you????
    Last edited by Dman; 08-16-2002, 03:43 PM.
    "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???"
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

It's also on Empire Sports. He won't play tonight, (obviously) but will be worked in practice next week, play a little in preseason game#3 and more in #4.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Bufftp
      Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Yessssssss! Now Chidi.
      Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
      "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
      Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
      - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
      to be led by permanent ideals -
      that is what keeps a man patient
      when the world ignores him,
      and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

Man, Shawn Price is terrible. He was a backup last season when these young guys just got here...whats all the excitement about??
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Bufftp
          Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

he was injured lasst year, healthier this.
          Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
          "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
          Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
          - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
          to be led by permanent ideals -
          that is what keeps a man patient
          when the world ignores him,
          and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• John Doe
            Florida Man
            • Jul 2002

The bubble just broke for Leif Larsen.

Comment

• John from Hemet
              • Jul 2002

That is actually not correct....Shawn Price was going to be the starter last year from the get go....the plan was for him to start next to Pat and bring in the younger guys in a rotation....

But then he got hurt....and much like every other position on the bills injuries caused a full nuclear meltdown....

Shawn Price says he hasn't felt this good in 3-4 years...and 3-4 years ago he was a very solid Phil Hanson type player
              The Polarbear

Comment

• don137
                • Jul 2002

Leif Larsen had his chance and never produced. He is the ne I see getting cut with the signing of Price. Two years and a preseason is enough for a prospect... Leif start the bus..

Price must be doing something right since the coaching staff brought somrone back from the JB era.

Comment

• Halbert
                  I'm Not Normal
                  • Jul 2002

Price was an enthusiastic presence and a good situational pass rusher at DE but not much of a run stopper. I think they want him for his veteran leadership more than anything else. I heard they're going to convert him to a tackle, which makes no sense to me, but I'm not the coach so I'm assuming they know what they're doing.

Comment

• Bert102176
                    • Aug 2002

shawn price has been a DT since he got in the league
                    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

Working...
                    X