PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Bills fans- I love you

radilan
10-10-2006, 06:59 PM
I have thought this for 30 years and I still hate the Fish becasue of it.
Didn't know you guys felt the same!

Don Shula was on the competition committee for the entire decade of the 1970's. Every time there was a disputed call it went his way because:

1. He would parade out onto the field to "help" the refs on national tv.
2. They were afraid to rule on calls against him.

P.S. My boss is from Buffalo so please have a good year for him...thanks

Mitchy moo
10-10-2006, 07:03 PM
We like the support, root for us the rest of the year!

LtBillsFan66
10-10-2006, 07:12 PM
I posted the same thing 30 years ago.

radilan
10-10-2006, 07:17 PM
I didn 't have the internet 30 year aga... ha ha

Speaking of the Bills.. What your take on JP? I don't have the NFL package so I don't see him much.
Can he be your QB for the next 10 years?

The_Philster
10-10-2006, 07:35 PM

Speaking of the Bills.. What your take on JP? I don't have the NFL package so I don't see him much.
still hard to tell for sure. If you disregard Sunday's game in which he and virtually everyone else on the team looked like crap, yeah...he's shown a strong possibility he could turn out to be a good one.

TigerJ
10-10-2006, 07:39 PM
That's what Bills fans have been arguing about for the last two years. There are Bills fans on both sides of the Losman issue. A good number of us, myself included think he has a chance to be a good QB for a long time in the league, but to be honest that is not a lock at this time. JP has lots of natural athletic ability. He can throw the ball with the elite QBs in the league. His running ability is easily top five, and he may be second only to Michael Vick. The issue is pocket presence and composure on the field. He has made strides this season, but when he faces heavy pressure he can still make mistakes. In addition he has looked a little stiff in the games that the Bills have won. Part of that may be by design, the coaching staff teaching JP how to crawl before they let him walk and walk before he runs. He has yet to have a game where he has shown his natural instincts and played relatively mistake free football. That's what I'm really hoping to see in the next 3 or 4 games. Then I can say, "JP has arrived!"

Earthquake Enyart
10-11-2006, 07:18 AM

No.

Jan Reimers
10-11-2006, 07:40 AM

He certainly has the physical tools. Whether the mental side will ever catch up with his physical ability has yet to be determined. Sunday, against the Bears, the gap seemed to widen again.

jamze132
10-11-2006, 09:25 AM
Sometimes when I play Madden, and when I get pressured, sometimes I press the wrong receiver button. I have been playing Madden for years and years!

I know what JP is going through!!!! lol