PDA

View Full Version : Ten burning NFL questions

Gunzlingr
10-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Q: Will the Raiders win a game this season?
A: Let's put it this way: Oakland has a better chance of going 0-for-2006 than either the Bears or the Colts do of running the table in the opposite direction. In the Raiders' 12 remaining games, they play both 2005 Super Bowl teams and have eight games against teams that posted winning records last season. As bad as things have been thus far for Art Shell's disinterested team, it's about to get really ugly, with trips to Denver, Seattle, Kansas City and Denver and home games against the Steelers and the Broncos coming in the next seven weeks.
Oakland's two best shots at victory are a Week 7 home game against Arizona, which will likely be 1-5 and desperate for a win when it arrives in the Bay Area, and a Week 13 visit from Houston, which currently has a nine-game road losing streak. If the Texans drop the Raiders to 0-12, history, in the form of the NFL's first 0-16 season, will be within Oakland's grasp. The Raiders close their schedule at Cincinnati, home against St. Louis and Kansas City and at the Jets.
Just lose, baby.

More (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/don_banks/10/10/ten.questions/index.html)

Dolphins make the list twice :snicker:

justasportsfan
10-11-2006, 05:02 PM
Moss to cowboys for TO. I think both owners are stupid enough to make that trade.

Mitchy moo
10-11-2006, 05:03 PM
history says they win 1 but they are terrible. moss is a a-hole & helped them into the toilet.

Typ0
10-11-2006, 05:06 PM
I think Moss has grown up a bit.

chernobylwraiths
10-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Ouch, "Miami has lost to the likes of Buffalo..." and "...well respected coordinators like Dom Capers and Mike Mularkey..."

Lost all credibility with that second one.

chernobylwraiths
10-11-2006, 05:15 PM
I think Moss has grown up a bit.

I think so too. I think he will always be somewhat of a selfish player, but he doesn't have any off field issues that many other players have. At least since he almost ran over the metermaid.

Mitchy moo
10-11-2006, 05:24 PM
I think so too. I think he will always be somewhat of a selfish player, but he doesn't have any off field issues that many other players have. At least since he almost ran over the metermaid.

At least he was good when he was pulling that BS, now he is a mere mortal.

chernobylwraiths
10-11-2006, 06:17 PM
At least he was good when he was pulling that BS, now he is a mere mortal.

Well, he had a QB that could get him the ball and a line that could hold up for more than 2 seconds.