PDA

View Full Version : SabresZone Neglected!!

JD
10-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Just wondering how long its going to take to get the forum colors changed?

And can we get sub forums?? Like Cap Zone.. Trade Zone.. Jersey Talk.. Injury Zone.. Ticket Zone..

I mean I understand were a minority here, but damn..show some love! Then maybe we can grow.

SabreEleven
10-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn, someone just got called out.

JD
10-11-2006, 06:38 PM
:king:

Dozerdog
10-11-2006, 09:00 PM
Maybe if we started a gay sub forum for logo whiners.

Anybody with me?

JD
10-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Ooooh good one dozer.

Too bad I already suggested that, hence "Jersey Talk" if we made me an admin it would solve all problems, possibly even cure cancer

JD
10-11-2006, 09:10 PM
But it is true, isnt it? Were left in the dark.

Sure its alot of work. But think of this.

You goto Billszone.com

Click on FanZone

Then you would see

BillsZone Forums
SabresZone Forums
BanditsZone Forums
BisonsZone Forums

Click on one, it takes you to that teams section with all its sub-forums.. thats what i wanted to do with "www.stampede.com" but that domain costs like 10grand..

SkateZilla
10-11-2006, 09:33 PM
if i had the power to do so, it woulda been done already.. but.. its not my call...

JD
10-11-2006, 09:44 PM
:nerd2:

Dozerdog
10-11-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm looking at a single forum that gets 7-8 new threads a day- at most.

It takes a week to fill the entire first page of the forum. Diluting this forum with 5 sub forums seems wasteful.

How many trade threads have their been the past week? 2-3?

Cap related threads? 1-2?

A new forum for injuries? Tim Connolly and whom else?

The volume of posts isn't there to add sub forums yet. If this fourum generated 20-30 new threads a day- maybe. We are lucky to get that in a week.

The colors of the forums is a lot more than just messing with settings.

We have an intricate system of skins. Yes, I beleive we were going to consider adding a sabres only skin- but life and other stuff got in the way of our designers.

If you want to write the code to do so- be my guest. This place runs on a philosophy of "Do what you can when you can"

If you think we are a bunch of servants who will jump at your beckon call... then I'll just laugh at ya.

JD
10-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Question, who owns SabresZone?

YardRat
10-11-2006, 10:10 PM
If you think we are a bunch of servants who will jump at your beckon call... then I'll just laugh at ya.

I was expecting something more along the lines of "How high?" :D

Dozerdog
10-11-2006, 10:17 PM

The website? Skatezilla.

The Forum?
No one.

It's a collaboration of many individuals

SkateZilla
10-11-2006, 11:25 PM

BillZone, I merley built and maintain the site. the domain, webspace and all the stuff affiliated with the servers and the forums all belong to billzone..

JD
10-12-2006, 01:01 AM
Maybe I dont understand the goal of BillsZone.. do you guys just want to have a chill environmennt with a small close-knit community? or do you's want to be known all over with as many fans as possible? jw.

Earthquake Enyart
10-12-2006, 06:30 AM
The Forum?
No one.

It's a collaboration of many individuals
Mostly losers.

Hense the problem. :::

chernobylwraiths
10-12-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm looking at a single forum that gets 7-8 new threads a day- at most.

It takes a week to fill the entire first page of the forum. Diluting this forum with 5 sub forums seems wasteful.

How many trade threads have their been the past week? 2-3?

Cap related threads? 1-2?

A new forum for injuries? Tim Connolly and whom else?

The volume of posts isn't there to add sub forums yet. If this fourum generated 20-30 new threads a day- maybe. We are lucky to get that in a week.

The colors of the forums is a lot more than just messing with settings.

We have an intricate system of skins. Yes, I beleive we were going to consider adding a sabres only skin- but life and other stuff got in the way of our designers.

If you want to write the code to do so- be my guest. This place runs on a philosophy of "Do what you can when you can"

I would like a "Fire Darcy" sub forum. :D

G. Host
10-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Just wondering how long its going to take to get the forum colors changed?

And can we get sub forums?? Like Cap Zone.. Trade Zone.. Jersey Talk.. Injury Zone.. Ticket Zone..

I mean I understand were a minority here, but damn..show some love! Then maybe we can grow.

Don;t forget comspirancy zone. Seems natural for Sabre Fans.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Maybe I dont understand the goal of BillsZone.. do you guys just want to have a chill environmennt with a small close-knit community? or do you's want to be known all over with as many fans as possible? jw.

the BillsZone has grown steadily in its 4 year existance.you just can't expect people to come in droves overnight.in case you forgot,NHL hockey blew a whole season from a Lockout.it's going to take a while for people to come back.also,we don't have people out spamming other sites to lure them here.if people come here and stay,that's great.if not,we're not going to dwell on it.

SabreEleven
10-12-2006, 06:28 PM
I would like a "Fire Darcy" sub forum. :D

No, No....Darcy is doing ok...how about "Fire Quinn" sub forum?

JD
10-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Don;t forget comspirancy zone. Seems natural for Sabre Fans.
How about a spell checker forum for you?

Dozerdog
10-12-2006, 09:03 PM
JD- here is something you could do -- right now- to increase business.

You see our Billszone myspace page?

Create a SabresZone myspace page. Go out and invite 1,500 sabres fans (like we did for the BZ page) - and then send them periodic bullitens with news, and pimping this place.

Go nuts!

Other stuff you can do that I did to help make Billszone a success-

Grab 4,000 images from the sabres past & present on the internet and put them into a sabres photo gallery

Go out and link Sabreszone to dozens- maybe over 100 - other internet sites.

Write original articles

C'mon...Chop chop.....

SabreEleven
10-12-2006, 09:14 PM
I still quite a bit of Sabres cards on my computer from Dozer was looking for some a couple years back.

Dozerdog
10-12-2006, 09:27 PM
send them in!

post them in a thread

SABURZFAN
10-13-2006, 03:50 AM

Create a SabresZone myspace page. Go out and invite 1,500 sabres fans (like we did for the BZ page) - and then send them periodic bullitens with news, and pimping this place.

Go nuts!

Grab 4,000 images from the sabres past & present on the internet and put them into a sabres photo gallery

Write original articles

C'mon...Chop chop.....

yeah...and tell them you know SABURZFAN.that'll get the chicks in here. :up:

JD
10-21-2006, 04:41 PM
yeah...and tell them you know SABURZFAN.that'll get the chicks in here. :up:
:lmao:

JD
10-21-2006, 04:42 PM

Go nuts!

Write original articles

C'mon...Chop chop.....
you's are the ones who took sabreszone under your belt..

SkateZilla
10-21-2006, 05:04 PM
Let i go guys, SZ is Running, its All Good, We dont need separate forums....