PDA

View Full Version : Moss, and Coles want to be traded

X-Era
10-11-2006, 06:20 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/nfl/nflrumors.html

Justa and myself, as well as others, feel that we are NOT set at #2 WR yet.

My arguement, I wont speak for others, is that the opposing D's STILL are doubling Evans. So, if we add another true threat, that teams MUST respect BOTH sides and that would work in our favor on BOTH sides.

What do I mean? Well hopw about sending Clements to the Jets. Arguably he is better than either Justin Miller amd Andre Dyson (thats in THEIR minds remember) and grabbing Coles. Hell Id even throw in a draft pick to boot.

NO, I NEVER want Randy Moss, EVER. I dont care how good he is, he is a cancer that will destroy us.

MY point is only that here is another oppportunity to make your team better in a hurry if you have the nards.

ICE74129
10-11-2006, 06:21 PM
I would love to have coles at #2. Good luck covering that! Add me to the list saying we have 3# 3's trying to be a #2.

X-Era
10-11-2006, 06:27 PM
I would love to have coles at #2. Good luck covering that! Add me to the list saying we have 3# 3's trying to be a #2.

I have to agree, Coles TORCHED us more in YAC than anything else. I dont claim he is a possession receiver but he certainly got YAC against us.

Coles is a player that makes us better right away. Furthermore, he makes Evans, and probably JP better as well.

Clements is playing pretty bad, why not continue the youth movement and develop Yobouty. Worse case scenario, we learn hes nothing better than a nickel back. Best case scenario we solved our Clements issue, got soemthing otu of him, and get to target something other than DB with our high draft picks.

The Jets wont do it. Even if they really like Clements. Maybe its a 3 way, I dont know. Trades happen mopre since the salary cap and even more in the past few years, but it seems remote yes.

Id just like some authentic upgrading to be going on.

We supposedly tried out 5 DT's. Will we sign one? will it be a true upgrade?

!Papacrunk!
10-11-2006, 06:28 PM
I'm not sure if I would want Moss on the Dolphins. Sure I'd love the talent that he'd bring, but everyone would start the reunion talks of him and Culpepper. They'd pretty much have to do the same, if not better, than they did before, if not then the media would crank out the second pre-written article about their huge disappointment. Hmmm, I wonder how well Moss could throw the ball if he was in a double reverse, flea flicker fake for a 2 point conversion?

X-Era
10-11-2006, 06:36 PM
I'm not sure if I would want Moss on the Dolphins. Sure I'd love the talent that he'd bring, but everyone would start the reunion talks of him and Culpepper. They'd pretty much have to do the same, if not better, than they did before, if not then the media would crank out the second pre-written article about their huge disappointment. Hmmm, I wonder how well Moss could throw the ball if he was in a double reverse, flea flicker fake for a 2 point conversion?

To be honest, I wouldnt want Moss no matter what, same for TO.

Unless you have a SB caliper team, he will ***** its a matter of time. When he does, EVRYONE wil know and it will plague your team. The Fins, even though I will always hate them, have gotten away from their jail bird years so to speak. Jimmy Johnson and his unscrupulous ways of drafting, signing are long gone. Yes, you grabbed Marcus Vick. But as a UFA, what do you really have to lose. Randy plummets you in the wrong direction again quick. You guys have added quality people in key positions, Id hope you wouldnt blow it by adding a clown like Randy. Leave it to teams like the Skins or Dallas.

Mitchy moo
10-11-2006, 06:36 PM

lol, always thinking papa.

BAM
10-11-2006, 06:46 PM
Coles kind of reminds me of Evans, or vice versa I dunno. He'd be a good addition I think.

Bill Brasky
10-11-2006, 06:58 PM
I am drooling over the fact of Moss in a Bills uni... though it will NEVER happen, it would be a smart move on Marv's behalf.

He gets a bad rap for some of his past behavior, but let's face it... he is the best WR in the league and not the headcase he once was. He and Evans lining up together? HOLY CRAP AWESOME BATMAN.

I don't want Coles. Doesn't fit in well with the system and we'd have to trade within the division.

Moss fits the style of play here and would have a huge impact on this team... especially with JP's ability to throw the long ball. He would open up the passing game more than Coles ever could, which means defenses will have to lay off stacking the box against McGahee and rushing JP to death.

Losman
McGahee
Evans
Moss
Price/Reed

Imagine that offense.

Mitchy moo
10-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Wow, a nod for moss. The raiders sure could use nate.

X-Era
10-11-2006, 07:02 PM

Id say so but they have Fabian Washington a 1st rounder AND Philip Buchanon another 1st rounder.

Bill Brasky
10-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Everyone knows he is one of my favorite players. He's not the "cancer" everyone thinks he is.

His career is going to waste in Oakland because he plays on a terrible team with no QB. He could make this offense legitamitely dangerous RIGHT NOW and accelerate JP's development 10-fold. Not to mention completely change the way teams play the Bills defensively. They would no longer have the luxury of doubling Evans and sending the house on JP. Which means Willis could be more productive.

I really wish our Front Office would make this deal... this team is still a few years away from a playoff spot, but with Randy here they could be legit NOW.

Clements is as good as gone after this year... might as well get something out of him instead of letting him walk, which is what Buffalo always seems to do.

Mitchy moo
10-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Everyone knows he is one of my favorite players. He's not the "cancer" everyone thinks he is.

His career is going to waste in Oakland because he plays on a terrible team with no QB. He could make this offense legitamitely dangerous RIGHT NOW and accelerate JP's development 10-fold. Not to mention completely change the way teams play the Bills defensively. They would no longer have the luxury of doubling Evans and sending the house on JP. Which means Willis could be more productive.

I really wish our Front Office would make this deal... this team is still a few years away from a playoff spot, but with Randy here they could be legit NOW.

Clements is as good as gone after this year... might as well get something out of him instead of letting him walk, which is what Buffalo always seems to do.

Moss is a known slacker as well, he only runs if it's to him. Otherwise he walks out of the gate, he is not the answer here.

Bill Brasky
10-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Moss is a known slacker as well, he only runs if it's to him. Otherwise he walks out of the gate, he is not the answer here.

Everybody takes plays off. At least he is man enough to admit it...

Mitchy moo
10-11-2006, 07:29 PM
Everybody takes plays off. At least he is man enough to admit it...

stupid enough is probably more accurate.

madness
10-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Losman
McGahee
Evans
Moss
Price/Reed

Imagine that offense.

:faint:

Bill Brasky
10-11-2006, 07:35 PM
give me a break.

anybody that says they would rather have coles over moss is on drugs.

HHURRICANE
10-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Yeah, just what we need another receiver. Did anybody forget that our OL sucks and we can't get to the QB.

X-Era
10-11-2006, 07:57 PM
give me a break.

anybody that says they would rather have coles over moss is on drugs.

OK, I shall now open my mouth and begin smoking drugs.

Remember, we are talking about a #2 not a #1. Randy would never go to a situation where he is the #2.

Randy, no matter how great his play is, would ever come here unless we were canning Evans and I dont see that.

This is all a pipe dream anyways, Clements is hurt or something, hes not practicing. Maybe they want to trade him and dont want to risk injury.

Coles would add another proven WR to this team. Peerless was only proven here, he left and sucked. Coles has gotten it done, THIS YEAR.

I just dont want Mosses luggage.

Bill Brasky
10-11-2006, 08:36 PM
I just dont want Mosses luggage.
yeah, coles def has no luggage what with all his life issues.

moss did more in MINN than coles will do his entire career.

put him alongside evans and he will DOMINATE and so will lee.

moss isn't the headcase he once was, and wasn't even that bad of a headcase to begin with. he is chad johnson with out the ability to asskiss the media... he's a regular guy, blunt and to the ****ing point. something this team needs. i frankly get sick and tired of all the sugarcoating that goes on, i want somebody to tell it like it is, and that's what randy does. he is a proven playmaker that can win games, something this team desperately needs because up to this point, lee and willis are 'playmakers' that have yet to prove they can carry a team to victory.

he can break games wide open, coles can put up nice numbers but has never proven he can win games by making big plays.

Mahdi
10-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Id say so but they have Fabian Washington a 1st rounder AND Philip Buchanon another 1st rounder.
Actually they dont have Philip Buchanon they traded him last year to the Texans. They have Fabian Washington who is average at best at this point and they have Asamougha, who is a bit better. And Fabian is injured right now I think.

paladin warrior
10-11-2006, 09:15 PM
when Moss and Coles going to trade. This year?:honda:

YardRat
10-11-2006, 10:06 PM
I don't want to start anything, but JP has yet to connect on a long ball this year as far as I can remember. All I've seen are incompletions on overthrows.

Kerr
10-11-2006, 10:54 PM
I'd take coles.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2006, 12:34 AM
it's amazing how these guys want to be traded when their teams aren't doing well.do we want to hear their crap when we don't do well?screw them....

CuseJetsFan83
10-12-2006, 01:17 AM
coles would fit in nicely with buffalo because he wouldnt be the MAIN attraction like he is in NYJ and he was with washington........ if there is someone to lessen the blows well, it will help him and allow him to be a better receiver....

and as the defensive stats show we need help, but i dunno if it would be agreat idea, but since coles was taken out sunday for supposed comments..... well it could make for some interesting times...

btw, when is the trade deadline?

Topdog
10-12-2006, 06:19 AM
Randy Moss is a Cancer... pure and simple!

Since he's left MN hes hasn't done squat! Except run his big mouth!

Like he always has!