PDA

View Full Version : I met Willis Mcgahee!!!!!

pashi911
10-11-2006, 09:28 PM
I was at a club in downtown toronto monday night and I saw Willis Mcgahee chillin with his boyz. I told him that I thought that he was the best RB in the league and that I wear his jersey everyday. He seemed to be an easy going individual and took the time to talk to his fans. As a huge mcgahee fan living it Toronto, meeting Willis in T.O was a huge shock to me and my friends. The guy is built like a monster. He nearly broke my hand shaking it. This may not seem like a big deal for some people, but it was huge for me!! Now all I need is for him to re-sign in buffalo.

Go Willis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hammerbillsfan
10-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Willis rules!

He was on OTR the other day, that's why he was in Toronto.

DynaPaul
10-11-2006, 11:46 PM
Awesome... I'm gonna say it again. I won a signed McGahee hat during the Bills Backers Weekend.

jamze132
10-12-2006, 04:20 AM
I was at a club in downtown toronto monday night and I saw Willis Mcgahee chillin with his boyz. I told him that I thought that he was the best RB in the league and that I wear his jersey everyday. He seemed to be an easy going individual and took the time to talk to his fans. As a huge mcgahee fan living it Toronto, meeting Willis in T.O was a huge shock to me and my friends. The guy is built like a monster. He nearly broke my hand shaking it. This may not seem like a big deal for some people, but it was huge for me!! Now all I need is for him to re-sign in buffalo.

Go Willis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you want to have babies with him.

Mitchy moo
10-12-2006, 05:59 AM

The go Willis part was written while she was trying to, lol.

Jp7
10-12-2006, 08:42 AM
mcgahee is raw!

justasportsfan
10-12-2006, 08:55 AM
and took the time to talk to his fans. I wonder how many understood him. I can understand Donald duck better than Willis and Parrish combined.

OpIv37
10-12-2006, 09:24 AM
I wonder how many understood him. I can understand Donald duck better than Willis and Parrish combined.

that's some quality edumacation down there at "Tha U"

The last buffalo fan
10-12-2006, 10:16 AM

:rofl:

Jan Reimers
10-12-2006, 12:26 PM
If you had told him he sucked, and that you wore Clinton Portis's jersey everyday, he probably WOULD have broken your hand, and a few other things.

j/k. It was great that you got to meet him.

Statman
10-12-2006, 06:08 PM
LOL

I was wondering if he got his Willis cereal bowl signed by him too.

Statman
10-12-2006, 06:09 PM
I wonder how many understood him. I can understand Donald duck better than Willis and Parrish combined.
If Willis couldn't play football he'd be scrubbin' pots and pans somewhere. The kid ain't too bright.

Mitchy moo
10-12-2006, 06:11 PM
If Willis couldn't play football he'd be scrubbin' pots and pans somewhere. The kid ain't too bright.

He's smart enough to not beat women, do drugs and get in bar fights at strip clubs. His nose is clean and he is running, which is cool.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2006, 07:40 PM
I told him that I thought that he was the best RB in the league and that I wear his jersey everyday.

i bet you weren't wearing it when you met him.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2006, 07:41 PM

Richard Gozinya
10-12-2006, 09:30 PM
Says Kim Dunbar's bastard kid that couldn't get into Notre Shame, and wound up at wherever the hell he did.

The last buffalo fan <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote --> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by OpIv37
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->
Don't laugh too hard, big guy. You'll asphyxiate yourself on your bolo tie, lose control of your vehicle and risk the lives of your 528 family members riding in the bed of the truck.

Tatonka
10-12-2006, 11:37 PM
:rofl: he said you wear a bolo.

SABURZFAN
10-13-2006, 04:03 AM
Don't laugh too hard, big guy. You'll asphyxiate yourself on your bolo tie, lose control of your vehicle and risk the lives of your 528 family members riding in the bed of the truck.

are you sure that it wasn't a school bus from the 1950's with chicken coops bolted down on the roof? :huh:

OpIv37
10-13-2006, 08:20 AM
Says Kim Dunbar's bastard kid that couldn't get into Notre Shame, and wound up at wherever the hell he did.

Her bastard kid probably went to Miami.

At least the people who make it out of Notre Dame (football players included) can speak intelligible English when they graduate because unlike Miami, they're not willing to sacrifice academic integrity for football glory.

BTW, how's Miami's football team doing this year?

Gunzlingr
10-13-2006, 10:06 AM
Pat Williams was on the radio before the Bills Vikes game, and I think the only word I could understand was dude.