PDA

View Full Version : a bump in the road

Jp7
10-12-2006, 08:17 AM
J.P. Losman now is part of a large fraternity: quarterbacks who have stunk against the Chicago Bears.
The challenge for the Buffalo Bills' quarterback this week is to regain the momentum he built over the first four weeks of the season when he faces the Detroit Lions on Sunday. "I still have a bitter taste in my mouth, and I probably will for a couple weeks," Losman said of the Bills 40-7 loss to Chicago. "We were getting better consistently and then all of a sudden - boom - we got knocked out. How are we going to respond to that? We're going to find out this week."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20061012/1068257.asp

evol4276
10-12-2006, 08:49 AM
hey an article that is recent! ha im only joking.. I think JP will have a fine rebounding day at Detoit

ICE74129
10-12-2006, 09:39 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20061012/1068257.asp

LMAO seems this coaching staff understands how to develop a QB. Some fans need to get a clue and STFU for awhile. Lets see where JP is come the end of the season

HHURRICANE
10-12-2006, 12:18 PM
LMAO seems this coaching staff understands how to develop a QB. Some fans need to get a clue and STFU for awhile. Lets see where JP is come the end of the season

This is all well and good if he bounces back and has a good game. He needs to, and the team needs to. I am hopng JP is the future and this game will go along way in showing this.

ICE since when are we not allowed to judge somebody's performance? JP had a bad game. If Chicago was a bump in the road than it should be expected that he'll bounce back. I for one think he will but it's also important that he does.

Inetpub
10-17-2006, 04:19 PM
LOL. Again humor in JP nuthuggers.

That bump looks like a Hill now and JP also started a new Fraternity this year. QBs who lost to Detroit! LOL.

Losman said of the Bills 40-7 loss to Chicago. "We were getting better consistently and then all of a sudden - boom - we got knocked out. How are we going to respond to that? We're going to find out this week."
Looks like we found out how they responded. Now what?