PDA

View Full Version : LOG, Dozer, Buff

THATHURMANATOR
10-12-2006, 10:20 AM
BLUE AND GOLD ALL THE WAY!

Bufftp
10-12-2006, 10:45 AM
OK Thurm I will pm the username and password to the site.
I expect them changed by 3:00 today.
So put down your Genny Cream ale and make your self usefull.
capice?

SABURZFAN
10-12-2006, 10:58 AM
:rofl:

JD
10-12-2006, 01:12 PM
All i'm saying is that its been months. I understand you's have jobs, and familys. But the ammount of time spent on her as shown by the # of posts, could have been slowly working on the "code" for the forums. Looking at view source it would seem as if it would be fairly easy to change the forum colors. I could have swore vBulletin had differant styles/colors to choose from? And what about Skate, he seems more computer savy than 99% of the people here.. SZ do you know how to do it?

And I'm not trying to make it into a big deal, but if I didn't say anything.. you know nobody else would have.

Typ0
10-12-2006, 02:31 PM
someone has to make a skin. It has to work with the general layout of our boards. Maybe the time you are spending *****ing you can get to work on the skin. Start making the images...layout a color scheme. Go out and purchase a license for vbulletin and install it on one of your servers, make the skin and then I'm sure someone will import it.

Typ0
10-12-2006, 02:33 PM
All i'm saying is that its been months. I understand you's have jobs, and familys. But the ammount of time spent on her as shown by the # of posts, could have been slowly working on the "code" for the forums. Looking at view source it would seem as if it would be fairly easy to change the forum colors. I could have swore vBulletin had differant styles/colors to choose from? And what about Skate, he seems more computer savy than 99% of the people here.. SZ do you know how to do it?

And I'm not trying to make it into a big deal, but if I didn't say anything.. you know nobody else would have.

by the way...negged.

Bufftp
10-12-2006, 02:44 PM

My point is we are a free site run by voluteers.
We are not a pay commercial site.

Dr. Lecter
10-12-2006, 02:59 PM
My point is we are a free site run by voluteers.
We are not a pay commercial site.

You don't get paid?

JD
10-12-2006, 03:10 PM
by the way...negged.
You're cool dude :nerd:

Bufftp
10-12-2006, 03:28 PM
You don't get paid?
Actually yes, so do most of the mods.
But you don't.

Dr. Lecter
10-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Actually yes, so do most of the mods.
But you don't.

Working with great Americans like yourself is all the pay I would ever ask for.

Michael82
10-12-2006, 04:32 PM
:rofl:

The_Philster
10-12-2006, 06:35 PM
:scratch: Ok, who hacked Lecter's account?

JD
10-12-2006, 07:36 PM
Lecter you are such a gentlemen. Too bad you groped me at the Sabres game while A61 got off to it. Btw, you guys here about the chick who got nailed by some dude in the mens stall while her husband was in his seats at the opener???AHAHAHAHA

SkateZilla
10-13-2006, 02:17 AM
dont we get Zone Bucks or something of that sort?,

as for the Colors, If its Possible to Assign Individual Themes to OUr section and not affect the other sections of the forum, i'll look into making a Blue and Gold Theme... and getting it setup...

THATHURMANATOR
10-16-2006, 11:05 AM
So when will the colors be changed? :idunno: