Well I officially have a jersey of a player on the roster again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Well I officially have a jersey of a player on the roster again...

Just won an authentic McGahee jersey on Ebay for only $46! Now I don't have to wear my Moulds replica all the time anymore.
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Well I officially have a jersey of a player on the roster again...

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
    Just won an authentic McGahee jersey on Ebay for only $46! Now I don't have to wear my Moulds replica all the time anymore.
    Nice job, Willis is awesome!

Comment

• Billscusey
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
      Sweet! That jersey will be relevant for a few more months!

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Billscusey
        Sweet! That jersey will be relevant for a few more months!
        Go Magic!

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I have Willis and Spikes replicas, but I decided that after this I'm only getting jerseys of established players that I would still wear even when they're not on the roster.

I still wear Kelly and Smith jerseys, and at this point I'll keep wearing my Spikes jersey when he's not on the roster anymore because he's that good.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Billscusey
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
            I have Willis and Spikes replicas, but I decided that after this I'm only getting jerseys of established players that I would still wear even when they're not on the roster.

I still wear Kelly and Smith jerseys, and at this point I'll keep wearing my Spikes jersey when he's not on the roster anymore because he's that good.
            Good call!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

I will never buy a players jersey again. I am going to get a customized one.
              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Devin
                The Octagon
                • Apr 2003

The_Gunster.
                http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                  • May 2005

I agree with you guys for the most part, but I couldn't pass up an authentic for $46... plus I'm a Miami U. fan, so I liked Willis before he was in Buffalo too.

Comment

• raphael120
                    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                    • Oct 2005

I go to a Bills bar in Washington, DC, and my friend (non bills fan) pointed out the fact that about 70% of the people there were wearing McGahee jerseys, including myself. He then posed the question "Well, is he the only good player on the team?" to which I replied "Well he's not even really that good." Eh..sucks when the best player on your team is the punter. Haha. (saw a few moorman jerseys floatin around there too, kinda weird...the PUNTERS jersey??? oi...)

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
                      The_Gunster.
                      I could sue for copyright infringement
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                        • Jul 2002

Everybod will probably think it is a Giants jersey. I wish they had stripey at the bottom of the neck v or on the shoulders.
                        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                          • May 2005

Originally posted by raphael120
                          I go to a Bills bar in Washington, DC, and my friend (non bills fan) pointed out the fact that about 70% of the people there were wearing McGahee jerseys, including myself. He then posed the question "Well, is he the only good player on the team?" to which I replied "Well he's not even really that good." Eh..sucks when the best player on your team is the punter. Haha. (saw a few moorman jerseys floatin around there too, kinda weird...the PUNTERS jersey??? oi...)
                          One of my good friends has a Moorman jersey and all he does is go nuts for Moorman everytime he sees him. It is in fact sad when he's consistantly the best player on the team, at least in terms of doing what they're supposed to do...

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

I'm still considering picking up a Whitner or Simpson.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• spacecowboy
                              • Sep 2006

I've got an authentic McGahee but would like a Kelly or Thomas. Does anyone know what levels of jersey's they have for throwbacks. Are they the same as current jersey's?(repilica, replithentic, authentic)

Comment

Working...
                              X