PDA

View Full Version : Well I officially have a jersey of a player on the roster again...

BlackMetalNinja
10-12-2006, 09:39 PM
Just won an authentic McGahee jersey on Ebay for only $46! Now I don't have to wear my Moulds replica all the time anymore. :up:

Mitchy moo
10-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Just won an authentic McGahee jersey on Ebay for only $46! Now I don't have to wear my Moulds replica all the time anymore. :up:

Nice job, Willis is awesome!

Billscusey
10-13-2006, 01:20 PM

Sweet! That jersey will be relevant for a few more months!

Iehoshua
10-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Sweet! That jersey will be relevant for a few more months!
Go Magic!

OpIv37
10-13-2006, 01:44 PM
I have Willis and Spikes replicas, but I decided that after this I'm only getting jerseys of established players that I would still wear even when they're not on the roster.

I still wear Kelly and Smith jerseys, and at this point I'll keep wearing my Spikes jersey when he's not on the roster anymore because he's that good.

Billscusey
10-13-2006, 01:49 PM
I have Willis and Spikes replicas, but I decided that after this I'm only getting jerseys of established players that I would still wear even when they're not on the roster.

I still wear Kelly and Smith jerseys, and at this point I'll keep wearing my Spikes jersey when he's not on the roster anymore because he's that good.

Good call!

Gunzlingr
10-13-2006, 01:54 PM
I will never buy a players jersey again. I am going to get a customized one.

Devin
10-13-2006, 02:08 PM
The_Gunster.

BlackMetalNinja
10-13-2006, 02:15 PM
I agree with you guys for the most part, but I couldn't pass up an authentic for $46... plus I'm a Miami U. fan, so I liked Willis before he was in Buffalo too.

raphael120
10-13-2006, 02:32 PM
I go to a Bills bar in Washington, DC, and my friend (non bills fan) pointed out the fact that about 70% of the people there were wearing McGahee jerseys, including myself. He then posed the question "Well, is he the only good player on the team?" to which I replied "Well he's not even really that good." Eh..sucks when the best player on your team is the punter. Haha. (saw a few moorman jerseys floatin around there too, kinda weird...the PUNTERS jersey??? oi...)

The_Philster
10-13-2006, 03:09 PM
The_Gunster.
I could sue for copyright infringement :D

Gunzlingr
10-13-2006, 04:33 PM
Everybod will probably think it is a Giants jersey. I wish they had stripey at the bottom of the neck v or on the shoulders.

BlackMetalNinja
10-13-2006, 06:41 PM
I go to a Bills bar in Washington, DC, and my friend (non bills fan) pointed out the fact that about 70% of the people there were wearing McGahee jerseys, including myself. He then posed the question "Well, is he the only good player on the team?" to which I replied "Well he's not even really that good." Eh..sucks when the best player on your team is the punter. Haha. (saw a few moorman jerseys floatin around there too, kinda weird...the PUNTERS jersey??? oi...)

One of my good friends has a Moorman jersey and all he does is go nuts for Moorman everytime he sees him. It is in fact sad when he's consistantly the best player on the team, at least in terms of doing what they're supposed to do...

YardRat
10-13-2006, 07:28 PM
I'm still considering picking up a Whitner or Simpson.

spacecowboy
10-13-2006, 11:02 PM
I've got an authentic McGahee but would like a Kelly or Thomas. Does anyone know what levels of jersey's they have for throwbacks. Are they the same as current jersey's?(repilica, replithentic, authentic)

BillsFanInMass
10-14-2006, 06:33 AM
What the hell is replethentic?? is it stitched like an authentic?

Stewie
10-14-2006, 07:51 AM
I agree with you guys for the most part, but I couldn't pass up an authentic for $46... plus I'm a Miami U. fan, so I liked Willis before he was in Buffalo too.

Not to mention, he's got a popular number, undoubtedly someone else will take it when he's done here. And with the authentic jersey, you can change the nameplate anyway...

mybills
10-14-2006, 08:42 AM
I'm thinking of wearing my Moulds jersey tomorrow. MaGee hasn't lit it up lately, so I'll give his jersey a rest. :up:

spacecowboy
10-15-2006, 12:56 AM
What the hell is replethentic?? is it stitched like an authentic?
Yes, its in between replica and authentic. The jersey body is pretty much the same as a repilca but with stiched name plates and numbers. Its really is a nice jersey if you don't want to pay the big bucks for an authentic. There is suppose to be alot of McGahee fakes on Ebay (thats where I bought mine) but I've looked at all of the tell tail signs and mine seems to check-out. You can't really tell in the picks on Ebay. But if mine is a fake, for $70 delivered to Canada I'm happy with it and think its far better than a replica with screened numbers and name for the same price. $260 or higher for an authentic is ridiculous. Is spandex and thread worth that much? I bet the person that does the stiching dosen't make $260 a month.

SABURZFAN
10-15-2006, 02:53 AM
The_Gunster.

:rofl:

SABURZFAN
10-15-2006, 02:55 AM
I could sue for copyright infringement :D

:rofl: