PDA

View Full Version : How about that stud Ben Rothlesburger!

ICE74129
10-13-2006, 09:43 AM
Wow I wish we had that cat and his 41 QB rating! you know that stud with ZERO TD's and 7 ints!!!

I think personally the Steelers should cut his worthless ass. I mean the guy has a ton of starts, a SB ring and has a ****ty season like this? They need to look for a new QB in this years draft. Maybe Brady Quinn...

Earthquake Enyart
10-13-2006, 09:44 AM
At least Ben is a "has been" not a "never was".

ICE74129
10-13-2006, 09:58 AM
He's a punk *****. We now see how bad he sucks without Bettis, his top WR's, the line, the Defense etc. He is a never was without that team around him...

The last buffalo fan
10-13-2006, 10:13 AM

:ill: :bf1:

YardRat
10-13-2006, 10:19 AM
The only posters I've seen put Ben R. in any 'greats' category were the JP ass-lickers.

TacklingDummy
10-13-2006, 10:25 AM
The only posters I've seen put Ben R. in any 'greats' category were the JP ass-lickers.

:clap:

ICE74129
10-13-2006, 10:37 AM
The only posters I've seen put Ben R. in any 'greats' category were the JP ass-lickers. Really? I see it everywhere.

Devin
10-13-2006, 10:39 AM
Ben R has a ring that no other Steelers QB on their roster could have gotten.

ICE74129
10-13-2006, 10:41 AM
Ben R has a ring that no other Steelers QB on their roster could have gotten.Really? What is he doing now that he doesn't have the team around him he had last year? nothing.

Point being, its more about the TEAM than QB.

YardRat
10-13-2006, 10:47 AM

I find that ironic coming from you, ICE....You sound like a Holcomb-ite.

Kerr
10-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Point being Ice, there's only been about one poster around here that's blamed all our losses on jp. Almost everyone knows this is a team game, but the majority have been critical of jp, but that's it. You really must be jp's pr guy or something.

ICE74129
10-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Point being Ice, there's only been about one poster around here that's blamed all our losses on jp. Almost everyone knows this is a team game, but the majority have been critical of jp, but that's it. You really must be jp's pr guy or something.

No there are many still ripping his ass stupidly.

Ron Burgundy
10-13-2006, 12:53 PM
No there are many still ripping his ass stupidly.

There's an old Eastern saying that goes, "Tis better to rip than to penetrate."

DraftBoy
10-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Ben=1 ring
Jp=0 ring

thats all that matters in this discussion which makes the comparisons so beyond stupid.

Mr. Cynical
10-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Wow I wish we had that cat and his 41 QB rating! you know that stud with ZERO TD's and 7 ints!!!

I think personally the Steelers should cut his worthless ass. I mean the guy has a ton of starts, a SB ring and has a ****ty season like this? They need to look for a new QB in this years draft. Maybe Brady Quinn...

At first I thought this was sarcastic but then your other posts showed me you were serious.

Sorry Ice, but this really is a stupid post.

A guy who has gone through all those physical and mental challenges in such a short time is going to struggle for awhile. Not to mention the Steelers as a team are sucking wind right now as well.

A post to seriously suggest cutting him and calling him worthless is beyond moronic. But I say this with all due respect of course. :;

kinigirly
10-13-2006, 05:44 PM
for the love of god...i get a hour off and i come back to this? ice i'm seriously one jp post from putting you on ignore. its to the point now where you're starting threads that aren't even about jp, but subliminally...they are. i'm obsessed with the guy and i'm even getting sick of reading your virtual blowjobs about him. how many other guys are there on the roster? PICK SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK ABOUT

The_Philster
10-13-2006, 05:45 PM
Ben=1 ring
Jp=0 ring

thats all that matters in this discussion which makes the comparisons so beyond stupid.it's beyond stupid to give him all the credit for that Super Bowl win
Steelers since 2003=1 set of rings
Bills since 2003= 0 sets of rings

It's a team game and while I think ICE is offbase calling him out, everyone else is off-base making comparisons between Big Ben and JP...they don't have the same team around them

TacklingDummy
10-13-2006, 05:47 PM
for the love of god...i get a hour off and i come back to this? ice i'm seriously one jp post from putting you on ignore. its to the point now where you're starting threads that aren't even about jp, but subliminally...they are. i'm obsessed with the guy and i'm even getting sick of reading your virtual blowjobs about him. how many other guys are there on the roster? PICK SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK ABOUT

Anyone else he talks about he bashes, examples: Ralph, Marv, Dick, Clements, Spikes, city of Buffalo, Willis, posters that don't have the same opinion as he does and TacklingDummy, oh well.

YardRat
10-13-2006, 05:49 PM

Damn, I love it when kini gets riled :D

Kerr
10-13-2006, 05:50 PM
i'm obsessed with the guy and i'm even getting sick of reading your virtual blowjobs about him.

hehe

Kerr
10-13-2006, 05:51 PM
Damn, I love it when kini gets riled :D

she turned me on.

DraftBoy
10-13-2006, 07:13 PM
it's beyond stupid to give him all the credit for that Super Bowl win
Steelers since 2003=1 set of rings
Bills since 2003= 0 sets of rings

It's a team game and while I think ICE is offbase calling him out, everyone else is off-base making comparisons between Big Ben and JP...they don't have the same team around them

:rofl:

bledslow
10-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Really? What is he doing now that he doesn't have the team around him he had last year? nothing.

its been 3 games,did you forget the past two seasons of proven play???---He also had a horrible accident not to long ago. -Bettis was a part time player anyway,and would not have made much of a difference.There's still plenty of season left--

And yes,the bills should go with brady quinn next year if they have a shot.They already made the huge mistake of passing up on leinart and deciding to stay with a guy that should be handing out towels in the shower(losman).

SABURZFAN
10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
At first I thought this was sarcastic but then your other posts showed me you were serious.

Sorry Ice, but this really is a stupid post.

A post to seriously suggest cutting him and calling him worthless is beyond moronic.

:bf1:

great post. :up:

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-15-2006, 03:36 PM
Why do a lot of Bills fans carry this obsession with Ben? I mean he never did anything to like beat the Bills or chose not to come to Buffalo. I don't get the always Big Ben sucks, Roethlisberger isn't this, ect. It isn't his fault the broadcast channels have rammed him down our throats for the past two years.

Give me a break, the guy is having an off year.

Kerr
10-15-2006, 04:17 PM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20061015_KC@PIT

The tin man is back.