PDA

View Full Version : Who would you want to see/hear mic'd up?

justasportsfan
10-13-2006, 10:26 AM
Aside from Willis, I'd want JP. It would be interesting to see what goes through his head when he makes a play or a mistake.

Willis would probably be full of smack.

Jauron. I'm interested in seeing how he manages a game and the things he tells his coordinators.

Last but not least , Fletcher. If he's the brains behind this D on the field , let's hear it.

OpIv37
10-13-2006, 10:31 AM
Coy Wire when he plays S- "oh ****, what do I do? Oh **** oh ****"

Tim Anderson- "someone help me up. Who's gonna help me up? Dammit, I'm on the ground again".

YardRat
10-13-2006, 10:33 AM
Can't argue with those choices. I'd like to hear both JP and Jauron's comments during a game.

I'd mike up Whitner...don't really know if he's much of a talker, but it would be interesting to listen to a rookie starting at the safety position.

Ron Burgundy
10-13-2006, 10:37 AM
I'd mike up Brian Moorman in a heartbeat.

ICE74129
10-13-2006, 10:42 AM
As long as its not willis. Jesus, I can only handle so much of a guy sounding like a 5 year old with marbles in his mouth.

justasportsfan
10-13-2006, 10:46 AM
As long as its not willis. Jesus, I can only handle so much of a guy sounding like a 5 year old with marbles in his mouth.I almost agree. Hearing him talk is like reading your posts. :D

:jk:

It would be fun to hear him talk smack though or what goes through his head when he isn't running well.

" I taught I taw a winebacker"