PDA

View Full Version : Hey im4bflo, this is for you...

Michael82
10-14-2006, 03:53 PM
I found these photos on my photo card and thought you would enjoy them.... :snicker:

:ill:

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo037%7E33.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo044%7E34.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo041%7E33.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo029%7E38.jpg

LtFinFan66
10-14-2006, 03:55 PM
:ontome:

Typ0
10-14-2006, 04:18 PM
I really like the logo. It should be a little larger and more centered vertically on the jersey though.

BlackMetalNinja
10-14-2006, 04:25 PM
I hate to say it, but I'm really liking the home jerseys at this point, though the aways are god awful still. I don't like the logo but the home jersey as a whole makes up for it somehow. That being said, it'll still be sweet to see the old blue and gold triumphant tonight.

Hey Mikey, does the slug snort smoke like the goat did???

Michael82
10-14-2006, 04:28 PM
I hate to say it, but I'm really liking the home jerseys at this point, though the aways are god awful still. I don't like the logo but the home jersey as a whole makes up for it somehow. That being said, it'll still be sweet to see the old blue and gold triumphant tonight.

Hey Mikey, does the slug snort smoke like the goat did???
The smoke does come out of the slug, but i couldnt tell where it was coming from. It didn't look like it's snout. I'll watch again next time.

BlackMetalNinja
10-14-2006, 05:31 PM
The smoke does come out of the slug, but i couldnt tell where it was coming from. It didn't look like it's snout. I'll watch again next time.

Maybe if you pour salt on it the smoke comes out and then it shrivels up and dies???

RockStar36
10-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Get over it whiners

im4bflo
10-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Maybe if you pour salt on it the smoke comes out and then it shrivels up and dies???
"More SALT! More SALT! More SALT!" :snicker2:

im4bflo
10-14-2006, 06:27 PM
I found these photos on my photo card and thought you would enjoy them.... :snicker:

:ill:OMG! What have they done to our hockey arena?
All that yellow, ooohhhh my stomach... :puke:

The_Philster
10-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Get over it whiners
Personally, I'm not a fan of the logo...would rather they stick to what they are wearing tonight...or go back to the black and red...but whining about the logo is kinda overdone. I mean, the Sabres are 4-0 so far this season...isn't that a better topic? :idunno:

im4bflo
10-14-2006, 06:32 PM
Get over it whiners
Dude, go wear your slug, and leave us fans with tradition alone, go hang with the slugs and quit whining to us. sheesh!

im4bflo
10-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Personally, I'm not a fan of the logo...would rather they stick to what they are wearing tonight...or go back to the black and red...but whining about the logo is kinda overdone. I mean, the Sabres are 4-0 so far this season...isn't that a better topic? :idunno:
On another thread, YES. But this one is about the slug, Obviously!

The_Philster
10-14-2006, 06:37 PM
On another thread, YES. But this one is about the slug, Obviously!
yeah...cause Mikey's obsessed with it. We went to the Galleria the day before the Bills Home Opener and he kept looking at the Sabres stuff and complaining :idunno:

RockStar36
10-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Dude, go wear your slug, and leave us fans with tradition alone, go hang with the slugs and quit whining to us. sheesh!

What a great argument. I have no tradition. I also must not be a real Sabre fan because I don't ***** and moan about the new logo 27 times a day. GET OVER IT. That is the Sabres logo. Deal with it. Whiners.

BlackMetalNinja
10-14-2006, 07:49 PM
What a great argument. I have no tradition. I also must not be a real Sabre fan because I don't ***** and moan about the new logo 27 times a day. GET OVER IT. That is the Sabres logo. Deal with it. Whiners.

Now you know why I blocked him a while ago. Every single thread gets hijacked with his crap.

im4bflo
10-14-2006, 08:59 PM
I'll take our real Original logo, total DOMINATION, with a few killer fights mixed in, ANY DAY over that piss yellow slug! GO BUFFALO SABRES! (better than SLUGalo)

YardRat
10-14-2006, 09:01 PM
With every win the team racks up, the logo keeps looking better and better :D

SABURZFAN
10-14-2006, 09:05 PM
"More SALT! More SALT! More SALT!" :snicker2:

:rofl:

SABURZFAN
10-14-2006, 09:06 PM
With every win the team racks up, the logo keeps looking better and better :D

it has to be my LET'S GO SLUG-A-LO!!!! chant. :up:

im4bflo
10-14-2006, 09:10 PM
NO, It's not the Sabres logo, you'd eat dog**** if they put ketchup on it and said you'll like it. I told you to go wear your ugly slug and quit whining on our anti-slug threads, there's more fans that think like me than you, just not on this site, because of so many young members. Check the other SABRE sites, do you remember the thousands of fans that signed the 'hate the slug' petition?
Just go hang with the slugs, we'll let you join us later. GO SABRES!

im4bflo
10-14-2006, 09:15 PM
Now you know why I blocked him a while ago. Every single thread gets hijacked with his crap.
You blocked me, because I'm right, not every thread gets hijacked, you're so full of crap, I talk hockey on the non slug threads, but you whiners can't stay off the anti-slug threads, go hang with your slug buds, we'll let you come back after you've learned. GO SABRES!

Philagape
10-14-2006, 09:20 PM
Yeah, slug supporters, quit hijacking anti-slug threads! :D

im4bflo
10-14-2006, 09:25 PM
EXACTLY!!!

im4bflo
10-14-2006, 09:37 PM
yeah...cause Mikey's obsessed with it. We went to the Galleria the day before the Bills Home Opener and he kept looking at the Sabres stuff and complaining :idunno:
And I'm with him all the way, that logo is crap, and every Sabre fan deserves better. But they put ketchup on dogcrap and forcefeed it to a hyped up fanbase, and they just buy it like zombies, and say "they'll learn to like it", yeah, like ketchup on dogcrap, I guess you'll learn to like it, but I won't even try it.

Billscusey
10-15-2006, 12:49 AM

Hilarious! LOL

Michael82
10-15-2006, 07:44 AM
:hi5: