PDA

View Full Version : Opinions vary....

SABURZFAN
10-14-2006, 09:20 PM
when it comes to the new logo.i've noticed that it has become more of a pissing contest in here lately.some people like it and some people hate it.myself,i don't care for it but i'm not getting into the arguing crap.it doesn't mean that people are less Sabres fan if they do like it and those that hate it are "whiners."for chrissakes people,let's get over the BS.

BlackMetalNinja
10-14-2006, 09:26 PM
We're trying to get over it... im4bflo doesn't seem to want that to happen

im4bflo
10-14-2006, 09:28 PM
We're trying to get over it... im4bflo doesn't seem to want that to happen
Yeah, I'm the only one who doesn't like the slug :cynic:

BlackMetalNinja
10-14-2006, 09:31 PM
Yeah, I'm the only one who doesn't like the slug :cynic:

I didn't say you were the only one that doesn't like it... if you ever read anything posted, I've stated many times that I don't like it either. I just don't feel the need to take over every single thread with rants about it. You're making it increasingly difficult to enjoy reading anything in this forum, and I'm not the only one that has that opinion.

im4bflo
10-14-2006, 09:47 PM
I didn't say you were the only one that doesn't like it... if you ever read anything posted, I've stated many times that I don't like it either. I just don't feel the need to take over every single thread with rants about it. You're making it increasingly difficult to enjoy reading anything in this forum, and I'm not the only one that has that opinion.
If you read all the threads I'm on, I talk logo on the logo threads, and hockey on the hockey threads, unless someone else brings it up first, just because it's me, but I'm not "taking over EVERY thread with rants" like you say.
I'm enjoying the season BIG TIME! But I've got issues about that crap they're shoving down our throats, love the uni's, but that slug isn't a BUFFALO SABRE.
Learn to like it, just because we're winning? Not me, we all deserve better!

Billscusey
10-15-2006, 12:34 AM
I'm not trying to weigh in on the discussion either way, but I did want to mention that in the Sabres store on Saturday for the Rangers game, EVERY new Sabres jersey was sold out, except for a few blank home (white) ones. Funny enough, there were quite a few retro jerseys available as well.