PDA

View Full Version : Vincent said he's healthy, so TKO should be

im4bflo
10-14-2006, 10:49 PM
The whole team has to stretch out better and during the whole game.
All these hamstring injuries need to be avoided, they take forever to heal.

spacecowboy
10-15-2006, 12:22 AM
TKO is awesome when he plays, but I find it so frustrating he seems to be injured all the time. Am I alone in this feeling?

SABURZFAN
10-15-2006, 12:51 AM
TKO is awesome when he plays, but I find it so frustrating he seems to be injured all the time. Am I alone in this feeling?

no

Thurmal
10-15-2006, 09:31 AM
Does anyone else think that TKO maybe is having problems with his Achilles rather than the reported hamstring?

ICE74129
10-15-2006, 09:37 AM
Does anyone else think that TKO maybe is having problems with his Achilles rather than the reported hamstring?No.
I will stand by he is pissed and isn't going to kill himself for this staff and team.

Count on him asking/ demanding a trade this offseason and the Bills granting it.

spacecowboy
10-15-2006, 10:12 AM
No.
I will stand by he is pissed and isn't going to kill himself for this staff and team.

Count on him asking/ demanding a trade this offseason and the Bills granting it.
Does anybody on this team want to be here? Some of these athletes drive me crazy, if someone paid me as much as they get to play a game they "love" I'd play on the moon if they asked me too.

Typ0
10-15-2006, 11:32 AM
No.

he's too much of a competitor for that type of thinking.

MikeInRoch
10-15-2006, 11:43 AM
Because, of course, all injuries with the same name, regardless of severity, heal in the same amount of time on all people.