PDA

View Full Version : Today's the day...

RedEyE
10-15-2006, 07:57 AM
....that Spikes will play. I can pretty much guarantee it. Both he and Villarrial had full practices from Wed. on. Bowens is still listed as doubtful this morning and Clements has been hobbled all week by that leg whip that he took from Chicago last week.

I also just read that Jason Jefferson's listed playing weight is incorrect. The Bills staff asked him to trim up in the offseason/preseason and he's now weighing a mere 295lbs. That should help him get off the ball quicker and get under some lineman and allow him to shed some blocks.

Also, the Lions will more than likely be without 3 starting Offensive lineman today. Both starting Guards and their Right Tackle will more than likely sit today. Damien Woody is definitly out as he was recently put on IR this week, while both Ross Verba and Rex Tucker are listed as doubtful.

I expect big days from the Mc brothers today. Playing in that dome, on that turf, the fast should suddenly seem faster. McGee is due to take one back this year and the conditions are perfect today for him to do so.

If the Bills aren't running the ball 7 out of 10 times today then I'm one disappointed fan. I know that Detroit has one of the most putrid passing defenses in the league (11 TDs through the air), but with Lions being short a starting NT and a starting SS today, Willis should have no problems running for 150+ yards.

Reel JP back in for a game and bring him back to status like the schedule opener he had in NE. Let Willis and Thomas carry the load today while Losman is allowed to just concentrate on not making crucial mistakes.

shelby
10-15-2006, 09:52 AM
:gobills: