PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Must win this game.

patmoran2006
10-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Without even bothering to try and analyze today's game, I must say this.. No offense to "homers" , "realists" or anyone in particular.

Last week we got our asses handed to us in a big way by Chicago. That's alright though, it happens. There's no shame in getting whupped by Chicago, one of the top teams in the league, on the road right now... After being Minny the week before, I almost feel this game was set up to be a blowout.

Whatever. Can't let that one bad loss be the judge and jury of our season.

However, if the Buffalo Bills are a team that are truly headed in the right direction, then there is absolutely NO EXCUSE in the world to not walk into Detroit and even their record at 3-3. THe Lions suck, their GM is a joke, their pass defense is soft and their offensive line is crippled by injuries. I can go on and on about their flaws but everybody already knows. This team is 0-5, they blow monkey balls and there will be NO excuses come Sunday evening if we dont get this done.

Win this game and we're 3-3.. Considering four of the six were on the road I'll take that happily. Win this game and we'll make a major stride towards respectability, we'll show that we're capable of taking care of business and winning the games we should. Win this game and nobody cares about the Chicago disaster anymore.

But lose this game to a bum team (and you can spin it anyway you want, the lions suck) and in my opinion, all the progress we were making the first four weeks goes all for naught. Lose this game and kiss entertaining any thoughts of a playoff push goodbye. Lose this game and there will be a lot of "DRaftboy --what do you think of this guy" threads next week.

HHURRICANE
10-15-2006, 08:43 AM
People here hate these kind of threads: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=110651

With that said you are absolutely right!!! Must win today.

HHURRICANE
10-15-2006, 08:44 AM
Lions have key injuries on OL and WR as well. No excuses. Totally agree.