PDA

View Full Version : Peter King on Price trade

Novacane
02-26-2003, 03:12 PM
He is on WGR 55 right now. He said word at the Combine is 3 teams are still very interested in Peerless. Atlanta, Washington, and Arizona. He said a couple other's are still interested but the interest is not as strong as the other 3.

King said Peerless will probably end up getting traded for a first and third! I hope he's right! That would be a steal IMO!

Schobel94
02-26-2003, 03:25 PM
Arizona?!? They have the no 5 pick, that would be sweet!!!

BLeonard
02-26-2003, 03:31 PM
I trade him to Arizona then... Let him be a #1 WR on a team that flat out sucks, and take a couple picks for him... An extra #3 pick this season would be nice as well.

-Bill

Fatwhite02
02-26-2003, 03:36 PM
if we trade with arizona my guess is it would be a numbe 1 next year

BLeonard
02-26-2003, 03:42 PM
To my knowledge, it would be at the Bills' discretion what years the picks took place.

-Bill

Throne Logic
02-26-2003, 04:23 PM
It's nobody's discretion, just what both sides agree upon.

If Arizona gave up the #3 overall (and they'd be dumb to do it) that would be the only pick we'd get from them.

Washington would be a straight up trade with their pick, also.

Atlanta would have to fork over their 1st and 3rd round picks.

Atlanta is our best shot a trade, although I'd love to see Arizona do something stupid.

Michael82
02-26-2003, 04:29 PM
Arizona is going to lose both Plummer AND Boston. So, they are going to need some offensive talent to keep fans happy. I could see them being stupid enough! :rolleyes:

Tatonka
02-26-2003, 04:34 PM
you got to be kidding me.. a number 5 for peerless.. that sounds insane to me.. but more power to td if he can get that done.. i would do a frigging back flip out of this chair if i read that.. rofl.

don137
02-26-2003, 04:41 PM
Arizona won't give up the #3 overall for Peerless. We are talking Peerless Price here not Eric Moulds. I could see Arizona trading down in the draft to some team that wants Leftwich and then trading the acquired first round pick and giving that to Buffalo.
Washington and Atlanta are still good options. Nothing Snyder does surprises me so giving up the #13 would come as no shocker.

TedMock
02-26-2003, 04:47 PM
Shhhhh!!! Right now everybody else thinks he's awesome. Let's not tell them otherwise.

ublinkwescore
02-26-2003, 05:02 PM
I couldn't agree with you more TedMock - I would like to slap who ever said in another thread that "Atlanta fans seem hesitant" about trading a first rounder for Peerless "and with good reason".

venis2k1
02-26-2003, 05:03 PM
I would just like to go on record by saying that Arizona has the 6th overall pick.

RedEyE
02-26-2003, 05:22 PM
The WR group attending this years draft is pretty decent. I don't see AZ giving up the #3 overall pick for when they have a strong chance of obtaining Charles Rogers, especially after losing Boston. They could have easily of resigned Boston and retained their draft pick. I think AZ goes a different direction with their money and their picks.

Washington is a good possibility. They love to gamble on players and usually pay top dollar to get them.

Atlanta may be easily manipulated by TD since they are still without a GM. But again, Dan Reeves will probably wait until the draft and see what young WRs are available to him at the time before considering to part with a pick for Price. One plus is that Price owns a home in Atlanta and probably has talked to quite a few Falcons over the past few weeks, but it's really not up to Price where he plays.

Personally, at the present time, I would have to say that Washington is the prime canidate. However, I don't expect to see anything happen with Price until draft day or after.