PDA

View Full Version : Who Hasnt Completed The Task??

Brian H
02-26-2003, 03:24 PM
????

Gunzlingr
02-26-2003, 03:43 PM
I have far more than the requisite 10

Brian H
02-26-2003, 03:43 PM
Who hasn't Bill C do u have 10 yet???

shelby
02-26-2003, 04:13 PM
i just got home from work. i will be done in a half hour or so.

What y'all don't know about me is that when i was in junior high school i attended a gifted and talented program at the University of Connecticut for.....poetry.

:biggrin:

shelby
02-26-2003, 04:52 PM
ok...........done.
Now i will spend the evening perusing the Hotties' posts. The problem with this challenge is that if they don't :angry: up more than we do, we BOTH have to vote someone off....and i don't want to do that.
:shakeno:

Gunzlingr
02-26-2003, 05:41 PM
I have found at least 5 mistakes on their part, and only thurm's 3 back to back ones.

shelby
02-26-2003, 05:45 PM
THURM!!!!!!:chair:

;)

4thAndLong
02-26-2003, 05:46 PM
I haven't finished yet...Not sure how much I have.

GUNZ, did u forward it to log?

shelby
02-26-2003, 05:55 PM
Don't forget y'all.....after your ten, you have to CONTINUE to post in rhyme til midnite.
:angry:ing log!
:madcurse:

:blamelog:

Brian H
02-26-2003, 05:57 PM
Can we make other posts that arent rhymes after our 10??

4thAndLong
02-26-2003, 07:47 PM
Nope

Brian H
02-26-2003, 07:50 PM
See now someone answers my question.If someone answered it before this I wouldnt have screwed up look at the distance of time between the question and the answer this isnt my fault!!!

BillC
02-26-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by shelby
i just got home from work. i will be done in a half hour or so.

What y'all don't know about me is that when i was in junior high school i attended a gifted and talented program at the University of Connecticut for.....poetry.

:biggrin:

There was once a man from Nantucket

Who's **** was so long he could suck it

Brian H
02-26-2003, 08:28 PM
What in the blue hell? Nevermind lol

BillC
02-26-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Brian H
See now someone answers my question.If someone answered it before this I wouldnt have screwed up look at the distance of time between the question and the answer this isnt my fault!!!

I beleive LoG made that clear. Why is it the team's fault you did not read the directions?

Originally posted by lordofgun
Today's challenge is different altogether.

The rules are simple:

1. From 12 noon today through 12 midnight tonight, eastern time, each survivor must post a minimum of 10 non-spamming posts. (Posts must stay on topic of thread in which they are in)
<h3>
2. All posts from 12-12 (minimum of 10 posts) must consist of a 2-line rhyme. Even if you post more than 10 posts during that time, they ALL must rhyme!</h3>

Example of a post in a thread about Peerless Price:

I hope we trade Price
;I wouldn't think twice.

I'm not going to get too technical on verse, etc., but the last words in each line MUST rhyme. No loose rhymes like trying to rhyme the words &quot;olive&quot; and &quot;believe&quot;. The words must at least sound alike. :rolleyes:

3. You may not start any new threads during that time, rather you MUST only reply to threads, and again, stay on topic with your rhyme!

4. You may not post back-to-back posts in the same thread.

5. NO EDITING YOUR POSTS! If you see someone has edited their post, forward it to me using that same button, and I'll count a point against them. Double check each post BEFORE you post it!

6. Then it's up to your team to report the RHYME CRIME if you see one. Your team must not only post a minimum of 10 posts each, but you must also browse the forums and report any posts from the other team that do not abide by the above rules. When you find offending posts from the other team, please use the http://www.billsfanzone.com/images/forwardpost.gif button on that post and forward it to me by the midnight deadline.

How does your team win? I have a point system that I will follow.

- Forwarded non-rhyming or incorrect/off topic rhyming post - the offending team will gain 1 point.

- Failure to post at least 10 posts - the offending team will gain 1 point per missing post.

Whichever team has the most points LOSES.

All forwarded posts will be judged by ME and ME alone. I am the ultimate power and have all reigning authority.

If both teams are tied, or there are NO offending posts forwarded to me, BOTH teams will vote someone off the island.

IMPORTANT: You MAY NOT log in as anyone other than yourself to accomplish this task (ex. player #1 may not log in as player #6 and post for them). I can see when you do that. You're on your honor, but I will be checking.

Mods and admins MAY NOT edit your teammates or the other teams' posts!

Failure to comply with the rules may result in your team's IMMEDIATE disqualification.

Good luck!

Brian H
02-26-2003, 08:36 PM
I misread the rules I apologize I am not perfect.That post you just quoted me on was said as a joke and I only messed up 5 times I thought it was worse than that!

Earthquake Enyart
02-26-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by BillC

There was once a man from Nantucket

Who's **** was so long he could suck it

He said with a grin,

Wiping *** from his chin....

If my ear was a **** I would **** it.

Gunzlingr
02-26-2003, 09:33 PM
Well Thurm keeps posting back to back, even after the warning by 4th and Long!

Gunzlingr
02-26-2003, 09:34 PM
BTW I have forwarded all that I have found

4thAndLong
02-26-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by gunzlingr
Well Thurm keeps posting back to back, even after the warning by 4th and Long!

How did you know that? :eek:

Are you monitoring my PMs or something? LOL

:couch:

Did everyone complete the task?

BillC
02-26-2003, 09:42 PM
I think Thurm shoud go to "another meeting"

THATHURMANATOR
02-26-2003, 11:23 PM
Wtf I did it twice by accident I am sorry. I am doing my best here peeps!!!

BillC
02-26-2003, 11:26 PM
Keep your #34 shirt on, Thurm!

Everything is cool...:D:mex:

Brian H
02-26-2003, 11:27 PM
Just be cool guys we got this won !