PDA

View Full Version : Ok.. i am convinced that Gandy is not working..

Tatonka
10-15-2006, 02:24 PM
i have defended him in the past.. but he has just whiffed on james hall twice today and those two sacks are going to play a major role in us losing this game.

OpIv37
10-15-2006, 03:14 PM
I think he whiffed on him at least 4 times over the course of the game.

And don't forget the false start.

I think LT just became our #1 offseason priority.

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:15 PM
i have defended him in the past.. but he has just whiffed on james hall twice today and those two sacks are going to play a major role in us losing this game.

Yeah, but Marv and the coaches say he is good, so he must be...right?

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Levi Brown in the 1st round next year

Michael82
10-15-2006, 03:16 PM
Gandy gave up 7 total tackles and 3.5 sacks. He sucks ass! Cut him now!!! :mad:

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 03:17 PM
Gandy gave up 7 total tackles and 3.5 sacks. He sucks ass! Cut him now!!! :mad:
and replace him with?

OpIv37
10-15-2006, 03:18 PM
and replace him with?

a portable toilet. At least it will take the defender a second or so to run around it- that's more time than it takes to go through Gandy.

Michael82
10-15-2006, 03:26 PM
and replace him with?
Jason Peters should be our starting LT. You need a good tackle to take care of JP's blind side. :up:

I'd bring Butler or someone else for RT.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 03:28 PM
Jason Peters should be our starting LT. You need a good tackle to take care of JP's blind side. :up:

I'd bring Butler or someone else for RT.
at least that's an answer that's not just a joke...I don't see it, but at least you're being serious

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:28 PM
and replace him with?

Does it matter? I'd just like to see that this joke of a coaching staff is holding people responsible for their play. Put in a tackling dummy...it couldn't do any worse!

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 03:31 PM
Does it matter? I'd just like to see that this joke of a coaching staff is holding people responsible for their play. Put in a tackling dummy...it couldn't do any worse!
Yes it matters...and yes, a tackling dummy could do worse...be serious and think with your head instead of overreacting...JP got sacked 5 times today on 39 pass plays...not a good average but he'd get sacked at least half the time without an LT

Mahdi
10-15-2006, 03:32 PM
I also defended Gandy, and I was going to start the exact same thread. Peters should move to the left side so he will be fully comfortable for next year.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-15-2006, 03:33 PM
and replace him with?

the coke or pepsi machine in the commercial!

or my long dead granny would be better!

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:35 PM
Yes it matters...and yes, a tackling dummy could do worse...be serious and think with your head instead of overreacting...JP got sacked 5 times today on 39 pass plays...not a good average but he'd get sacked at least half the time without an LT

I am thinking with my head. I can see that this coaching staff sucks and have no clue what's going on. You are always thinking with your heart because you love the Bills so much. You can't see when they make a mistake in hiring somebody or in personnel moves. I think with my head and I don't overreact. This team is getting worse...not better.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 03:38 PM
You don't overreact yet you want to put a tackling dummy in at left tackle :rolleyes:

mikemac2001
10-15-2006, 03:40 PM
Whole Game i was like WTF is he doing...time for a change.....Draft Oline next year

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:40 PM
You don't overreact yet you want to put a tackling dummy in at left tackle :rolleyes:

Ever hear of a joke? :wtf:

TigerJ
10-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Gandy really stuck out like a sore thumb today. Losman took an awfully long time on one of the sacks, but over all, Gandy was just putrid, just putrid. The trouble is the defensive line wasn't any great shakes either. I thought Detroits offensive line was supposed to be a veritable mash unit. Buffalo made them look pretty good. Buffalo could go either location for their high first round pick. But, I find myself wondering if Butler or Pennington could do any worse than what I saw today from Gandy.

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 03:42 PM
Ok I was going to make the same thread LMAO. Nighthawk this team is not getting worse. There is improvement all over the field. And I still think Whitner had that INT but anyhow. There is 1 need on this team that NEEDS to be addressed next offseason RIGHT AWAY and thats Tackle. Move Peters to the left side and find a New RT or find a STUD LT. One or the other needs to be made.

I say move Peters now to get him confortable or to see if he can handle it. And put anyone at RT I dont care who even if it is Gandy just for the rest of the season. This is a MAJOR weakness that a team cannot have. A QBs blindside NEEDS to be PROTECTED PERIOD!

TigerJ
10-15-2006, 03:42 PM
I would not object to moving Peters to the left and trying Butler at RT.

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Put Pennington or Butler at RT and move Peters to the Left side NOW!

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Ever hear of a joke? :wtf:
I find it kinda hard to joke about the team's problems today..this was a game we had no business losing...ticks me off more than last week's game
We had TKO back...T-Mac broke a big return...we played a team that can't defend the pass for ****...and had injuries across the O-line...yet it looked like we were the team with no pass defense or O-line :mad:

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Ok I was going to make the same thread LMAO. Nighthawk this team is not getting worse. There is improvement all over the field. And I still think Whitner had that INT but anyhow. There is 1 need on this team that NEEDS to be addressed next offseason RIGHT AWAY and thats Tackle. Move Peters to the left side and find a New RT or find a STUD LT. One or the other needs to be made.

I say move Peters now to get him confortable or to see if he can handle it. And put anyone at RT I dont care who even if it is Gandy just for the rest of the season. This is a MAJOR weakness that a team cannot have. A QBs blindside NEEDS to be PROTECTED PERIOD!

Yes, they are getting worse, but I do agree with the rest of your post. However, Marv decided not to address the OL this offseason when it was very apparent we need help. I don't have much faith that he and Dickey will be able to take this coach to the promise land.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 03:46 PM
Yes, they are getting worse, but I do agree with the rest of your post. However, Marv decided not to address the OL this offseason when it was very apparent we need help. I don't have much faith that he and Dickey will be able to take this coach to the promise land.
actually, Fowler and Reyes in free agency....and Butler, Merz and Pennington in the draft
so yes, the O-line was addressed...just not enough

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:48 PM
I find it kinda hard to joke about the team's problems today..this was a game we had no business losing...ticks me off more than last week's game
We had TKO back...T-Mac broke a big return...we played a team that can't defend the pass for ****...and had injuries across the O-line...yet it looked like we were the team with no pass defense or O-line :mad:

That's my point. The coaching staff did not have the team ready to play and this is becoming a habit. That is a sign of a bad coach. They are starting to play like Jauron's demeanor on the sidelines and that isn't good. There is a reason that no other team looked at Dickey for a HC position and that is because he just isn't that good. We now are seeing it come through on the field. Oh, by the way...please tell me why Leonhard is back there returning a crucial punt return? Why not put the overpaid Clements back there...at least we know he would have a chance of taking it to the house. Just another example of bad coaching!

Dozerdog
10-15-2006, 03:48 PM
a portable toilet. At least it will take the defender a second or so to run around it- that's more time than it takes to go through Gandy.

And a half filled port- 0-pottie on a hot day won't stink as much as Gandy either

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:49 PM
actually, Fowler and Reyes in free agency....and Butler, Merz and Pennington in the draft
so yes, the O-line was addressed...just not enough

That's not addressing it. That's like saying if the Bills signed you or me to play the OL then they are addressing the line. They didn't address it...the Vikings addressed it by signing Hutchinson....that's addressing your problem...not a couple of 3rd rate OL and late round draft choices.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Yes..it's addressing it...just not well enough...like I said
Had they not addressed it, we'd have Preston starting at C and Bennie Anderson at LG...and God only knows what we'd have in reserve :ill:

billsfairweatherfan
10-15-2006, 03:52 PM
jp is taking too long to throw the ball.line is ok.if the lions can sack jp blame him for trying to win it all with one pass.the one hit wonder kid needs a awake up call.

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 03:57 PM
The lines are OK?!?! LMAO Do you know what your talking about?? HaHaHa

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:59 PM
Yes..it's addressing it...just not well enough...like I said
Had they not addressed it, we'd have Preston starting at C and Bennie Anderson at LG...and God only knows what we'd have in reserve :ill:

Don't ever threaten me with Bennie Anderson! :fit:

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 04:01 PM
I want Bennie at LT instead of that walking garbage Gandy!! Wait oh hell no how about no LT and add a WR !! LMAO

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 04:03 PM
I want Bennie at LT instead of that walking garbage Gandy!! Wait oh hell no how about no LT and add a WR !! LMAO

That may work...put Reed in there...he seems like a pretty tough guy.

Michael82
10-15-2006, 04:36 PM
After Bill Belichick makes Dick Jauron look like a kid that just came off the short bus next week, They should work on changing things up during the bye week. I want to see Gandy sitting on the bench or at the very least, moved to RT. I want to see Jason Peters at LT. And I want to see more of Duke Preston at Center. I'd like to see Brad Butler at RT too. :up:

I also want to see Nate Clements shipped away for some OL or DL help....or at least a bag of footballs. And Ashton Youboty activated for a change. I saw a lot out of him at camp, I know he can do better than Thomas at Nickel back. :ill:

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Youboty missed 3 weeks of camp....how much could you have seen?

Michael82
10-15-2006, 04:52 PM
Youboty missed 3 weeks of camp....how much could you have seen?
When he first came there, he was looking good.

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 04:55 PM
After Bill Belichick makes Dick Jauron look like a kid that just came off the short bus next week, They should work on changing things up during the bye week. I want to see Gandy sitting on the bench or at the very least, moved to RT. I want to see Jason Peters at LT. And I want to see more of Duke Preston at Center. I'd like to see Brad Butler at RT too. :up:

I also want to see Nate Clements shipped away for some OL or DL help....or at least a bag of footballs. And Ashton Youboty activated for a change. I saw a lot out of him at camp, I know he can do better than Thomas at Nickel back. :ill:

I'd just like to see this coaching staff hold the players accountable for their play. Is that too much to ask? Feel free to bench a guy or change it up if it isn't working!

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 04:55 PM
When he first came there, he was looking good.
yeah...but early on...a CB from OSU is pretty much guaranteed to look good in camp. As much as I hate the Buckeyes, they turn out great CBs...I do think he'll be better than Thomas...but I think the fact that he's been inactive means he's still catching up after those 3 weeks

Michael82
10-15-2006, 05:02 PM
I'd just like to see this coaching staff hold the players accountable for their play. Is that too much to ask? Feel free to bench a guy or change it up if it isn't working!
But our coaches have no balls. :ill:

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 05:04 PM
Our LT next year
http://www.gopsusports.com/images/football/people/players/Brown_Levi.jpg
Levi Brown, Penn State

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 05:08 PM
But our coaches have no balls. :ill:

Not according to certain people on this board. They say that we must trust them and that they know what they're doing. I'm not so sure.