PDA

View Full Version : Ok, is it safe to say that we now know why nobody else wanted Dickey as a HC?

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:04 PM
This guy is brutal. This team was far from ready to play today. The gameplan (if there was one) was terrible. Perry Fool looks like he has no clue what he is doing out there. Oh, and we just lost to another rookie HC and we thought we brought in Dickey because of his experience as a HC? Well, he's lost too 2 rookies (Mangini & Marinelli)...what an embarrassment! Finally, the Lions were 0-5...yes, 0-5! I'm sorry, we have no future with Dickey & Company...

Carlton Bailey
10-15-2006, 03:07 PM
The Bills are the second biggest laughingstock in the NFL right now, behind only the Oakland Raiders.

Tatonka
10-15-2006, 03:10 PM
the sky is falling!!!!!!!

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:11 PM
the sky is falling!!!!!!!

My friend...you're clueless if you can't see that this team is getting worse, not better. Keep living in your fantasy world!

Devin
10-15-2006, 03:12 PM
I cant say that this team is worse, but it basically looks like we picked up where we left off last season. I guess my 7-9/8-8 predictions are off a few games.

Billscusey
10-15-2006, 03:13 PM
Many changes are on the horizon!

TacklingDummy
10-15-2006, 03:18 PM
This guy is brutal. This team was far from ready to play today. The gameplan (if there was one) was terrible. Perry Fool looks like he has no clue what he is doing out there. Oh, and we just lost to another rookie HC and we thought we brought in Dickey because of his experience as a HC? Well, he's lost too 2 rookies (Mangini & Marinelli)...what an embarrassment! Finally, the Lions were 0-5...yes, 0-5! I'm sorry, we have no future with Dickey & Company...

The 2 timeouts he wasted in the 2nd half hurt big time.

If JP needs to catch his breath then get up to the line and hand the ball off to Willis.

And there was no way that challenge was going to be reversed. The call on the field was going to stay no matter what the call was.

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:27 PM
The 2 timeouts he wasted in the 2nd half hurt big time.

If JP needs to catch his breath then get up to the line and hand the ball off to Willis.

And there was no way that challenge was going to be reversed. The call on the field was going to stay no matter what the call was.

Yep, I agree with everything you said...the coaches are clueless...they look lost out there.

Iehoshua
10-15-2006, 03:28 PM
Many changes are on the horizon!
Perhaps the perpetual changing is part of the problem.

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:30 PM
Perhaps the perpetual changing is part of the problem.

It's not the changing...it's the making mistakes on every attempt to get the right HC in here. It's always done on the cheap, how can you possibly succeed that way?

Bufftp
10-15-2006, 03:31 PM
I think the problem is talent.
Talent on the O-Line and D-line specifically.

Meathead
10-15-2006, 03:31 PM
it would take a mularkey type team meltdown to make me ready to declare dick a bust and i dont see that happening

after six games its obvious they still need some work on both lines. even the both units are still better than last years they are having too many breakdowns and struggling to control play. thats a big handicap for a coach to work with

not much they can do about that now. and besides its not like we didnt know this was a pretty good possibility. hey i admit i pushed it to the back of my mind but i shoulda known better and ill bet i wasnt alone in my denial

tripplett is probably above average but when youre working with a below average guy next to you all the time its tough. williams has been a surprise but hes still a rook and it only takes gettting fooled bad once or twice to change a game. mcjumbo may have been improving on his slow start but now hes gone. and anderson has gone the way of arthur

and you can fill in the part about the oline yourself

so i cant see much chance of being able to make a fair evaluation until they get another shot at free agency and the development of their own young guys

seems to me they are a couple guys short on both lines and if they get one homegrown to emerge and one good fa on each unit theyd be in pretty good shape

theres a couple other questions of course but thats really where their obvious weakness is. somewhere in our minds we knew that

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:37 PM
I think the problem is talent.
Talent on the O-Line and D-line specifically.

agreed, but they lack talent at the HC position too.

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Its the LINES and the LINES only. I guarantee if they get an OL that can block 3/4 of the time and a DL that can consistently get pressure. This team will look and play like a playoff team.

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:54 PM
Its the LINES and the LINES only. I guarantee if they get an OL that can block 3/4 of the time and a DL that can consistently get pressure. This team will look and play like a playoff team.

Would you say that the Pats have great OL or the Falcons? Coaching makes a difference...it's a fact. I know that you want Dickey to be the savior, but he's never done it before and he isn't going to do it here. I'm sorry, but it's not going to happen. The sooner people realize this, the better we will be.

Meathead
10-15-2006, 03:55 PM
i think it could look that way next year bo5

billsfairweatherfan
10-15-2006, 04:00 PM
This guy is brutal. This team was far from ready to play today. The gameplan (if there was one) was terrible. Perry Fool looks like he has no clue what he is doing out there. Oh, and we just lost to another rookie HC and we thought we brought in Dickey because of his experience as a HC? Well, he's lost too 2 rookies (Mangini & Marinelli)...what an embarrassment! Finally, the Lions were 0-5...yes, 0-5! I'm sorry, we have no future with Dickey & Company... Stop making excuses for the qb .he locks on to recivers :millhouse always looking for the big play.takes too long in the pocket,and the guy is supposed to be able to run? and never checks down when you need to.jp is no rookie ,he is just no good :blowup:

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 04:04 PM
Stop making excuses for the qb .he locks on to recivers :millhouse always looking for the big play.takes too long in the pocket,and the guy is supposed to be able to run? and never checks down when you need to.jp is no rookie ,he is just no good :blowup:

Who the hell is making excuses for JP? Did you even read my post? :oops:

billsfairweatherfan
10-15-2006, 04:06 PM
Yep, I agree with everything you said...the coaches are clueless...they look lost out there.
last year it was mul now it dj fault.forget jp take 5 or 6 seconds in the pocket to throw its easier to blame the guy who is not playing RIGHT

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 04:08 PM
last year it was mul now it dj fault.forget jp take 5 or 6 seconds in the pocket to throw its easier to blame the guy who is not playing RIGHT

Dude, Losman is part of the problem right now, but the bigger picture is that Dickey just isn't a good coach. Again, where did I make an excuse for Losman. Have you been drinking?

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 04:10 PM
Hes been doing something. Maybe Crack?? Remember Fair puff puff PASS. Whatever your smoking we all want some.

Tatonka
10-15-2006, 04:16 PM
My friend...you're clueless if you can't see that this team is getting worse, not better. Keep living in your fantasy world!

i didnt say what i could see "my friend"..

i am just not crying like a ***** about it like some people.

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 04:18 PM
i didnt say what i could see "my friend"..

i am just not crying like a ***** about it like some people.

Yeah, I'm crying about it, whatever! Sorry, I don't like settling for mediocrity...it's not in my makeup. Hey, if you're good with it...so be it...enjoy the show!