PDA

View Full Version : IT IS NOT THE COACHES!!!!

BILLSROCK1212
10-15-2006, 03:10 PM
How is it the coaches. The offense sucks!!!! We can't socre. Detroits defense is one of the worst in the league. We suck!!!! We need a new QB. IDC what critisicm i get from you guys. I always believed in JP until today. Cas he sux!!!!!

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:12 PM
How is it the coaches. The offense sucks!!!! We can't socre. Detroits defense is one of the worst in the league. We suck!!!! We need a new QB. IDC what critisicm i get from you guys. I always believed in JP until today. Cas he sux!!!!!

Ok, sure it isn't. Get a clue!

BILLSROCK1212
10-15-2006, 03:15 PM
look i learned one thing about coaches throughout my life.....they make the plays the players have to execute and we aint doin that

OpIv37
10-15-2006, 03:16 PM
the offense is too predictable- that IS the coaches.

The D was not ready for the runs in the 1st quarter- that's the coaches.

I can point to other things as well. The coaching sucks.

BILLSROCK1212
10-15-2006, 03:38 PM

1. I can point to other things as well. The coaching sucks.
your telling me that they are to predictable? you cant say that when your not out on the field, it's just impossible if you can tell me what routes that they were running consistently then wow you pay good attentiaon that stuff,

2. the defense not being ready for the run is completely the players fault if they dont know how to go after the ball carrier and tackle them then they just completely suck

see you know what it may be partially the coaches but the players are the ones who go out their an play and if they cnt play well then that is their fault

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 03:39 PM
team loss..coaches, offense, and defense

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:51 PM
look i learned one thing about coaches throughout my life.....they make the plays the players have to execute and we aint doin that

Ok, how can it be Mularkey's fault last year, but now it is all the players fault? Help me out on this one...

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 03:54 PM
LINES! OL AND DL!!

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 03:55 PM
LINES! OL AND DL!!

Coaching matters...otherwise you or me could go out there and do it.

BILLSROCK1212
10-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Ok, how can it be Mularkey's fault last year, but now it is all the players fault? Help me out on this one...I never said that it was Maularky's fault if it were up to me I would've kept him for another season but fired his assistants

Michael82
10-15-2006, 04:29 PM

I can point to other things as well. The coaching sucks.
Good post! :bf1:

Michael82
10-15-2006, 04:30 PM
I never said that it was Maularky's fault if it were up to me I would've kept him for another season but fired his assistants
And thats proof right here that u dont know WTF you are talking about. :rofl:

You would have kept Mularkey!?!? :lmao: :roflmao:

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 04:32 PM
I never said that it was Maularky's fault if it were up to me I would've kept him for another season but fired his assistants
well...I'm sure Fish fans would've appreciated that :rofl:

Michael82
10-15-2006, 04:40 PM
well...I'm sure Fish fans would've appreciated that :rofl:
:rofl: So true.

don137
10-15-2006, 04:53 PM
The coaches are not as bad as recent years but I am not a big fan of them. They threw way to much against the Jets and today. What the "F" was Leonhard doing returning a critical punt with 22 seconds left/ Put in your best return man and go for broke.

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 04:56 PM
The coaches are not as bad as recent years but I am not a big fan of them. They threw way to much against the Jets and today. What the "F" was Leonhard doing returning a critical punt with 22 seconds left/ Put in your best return man and go for broke.

The Leonhard thing just backs my point up completely. Jauron is clueless...

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 04:58 PM
Roscoe was hurt...Clements hadn't practiced this week at PR

BILLSROCK1212
10-15-2006, 04:58 PM
The Leonhard thing just backs my point up completely. Jauron is clueless...ever think Bobby April may have made that move or maybe Parrish was injured?

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 04:59 PM

Umm, he did it for how many years? Why would he need to practice it this week to be able to do it...did he forget how to return a punt? Just call it what it was...bad coaching.

Nighthawk
10-15-2006, 05:00 PM
ever think Bobby April may have made that move or maybe Parrish was injured?

If April is overruling Jauron then you are making my point...thanks!

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 05:00 PM
ever think Bobby April may have made that move or maybe Parrish was injured?
Nahhh..Bobby April is only the special teams coach as well as the asst. head coach...what would he be doing putting the #3 PR in there when his top 2 guys had injuries?

BILLSROCK1212
10-15-2006, 05:01 PM
If April is overruling Jauron then you are making my point...thanks!or maybe April is the special teams coach and Jauron has faith in him to make these calls

Edit: Philster we agreed on something today! I never thought that that would happen. :smile:

don137
10-15-2006, 05:04 PM
I'd take my chances with Clements even though he has not practiced at PR all week. I knew Leonhard would fall at first contact. I was pissed when I saw him back there and knew the game was over at that point..

BILLSROCK1212
10-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Umm, he did it for how many years? Why would he need to practice it this week to be able to do it...did he forget how to return a punt? Just call it what it was...bad coaching.If you were out there on the Bills sidelines I'd respect your opinion but it is just rediculous. 12 yards anyway is a pretty good punt return. Don't expect that much more on an average punt return.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 05:08 PM
I'd take my chances with Clements even though he has not practiced at PR all week. I knew Leonhard would fall at first contact. I was pissed when I saw him back there and knew the game was over at that point..
you got the lottery numbers, too? :jawdrop:
The guy's never returned a punt in an NFL game....I'll admit I wasn't feeling good about his chances of breaking one, but the chances were still there

don137
10-15-2006, 06:04 PM
you got the lottery numbers, too? :jawdrop:
The guy's never returned a punt in an NFL game....I'll admit I wasn't feeling good about his chances of breaking one, but the chances were still there

I saw him return punts in pre-season and he return a few punts today. He has yet to break a tackle in any of them. Don't get me wrong I am pulling for the guy. He is a good feel good story being an undrafted free agent but let's face he is not electric and with 22 seconds left you need some spark returning the ball. Coaches need to roll the dice and put the player back there that gives you the best opportunity to give the longest return. Here in Charlotte Steve Smith has stopped returning punts a couple years ago but John Fox has a couple times a season had Smith reurn a punt late in the game when he needed the best return. It's like using Andrew Peters to take the penalty shot in a shootout instead of Daniel Briere. You don't do it. Put it all on the table and put your best guy back there regardless if has practiced returning punts this week or not.

Typ0
10-15-2006, 06:05 PM
a lot of choices the coaches are getting bashed for were desparation moves to help an inept offense in the red zone. The problem is a third year journeyman QB who doesn't have good football sense playing behind a revolving door OLine.