• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

I'm so sick of this ****

I'm sick of being outcoached every single game.

I'm sick of never playing a full 4 quarters.

I'm sick of Losman making rookie mistakes despite it being his 3rd year in the league.

I'm sick of missing tackles and getting bowled over in the run game (the Bills gave up over twice the Lions' season average in rushing).

I'm sick of penalties (decreased numbers in this game but came at critical junctures).

This is ****ing bull****.

K, P, S, RB are set- every other position needs an upgrade in the offseason, and LT is our #1 priority.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

Re: I'm so sick of this ****

you and me both. same old **** every week.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

I agree...it sucks not having anything to look forward to watching on Sundays. I'm officially in Draft mode. I want a high pick!

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Oh, I'm also sick of the game being over at the end of the 3rd quarter. If the Bills are losing even by 3 when the 4th starts, it's OVER. This team just doesn't have the fight to come back and hasn't for years.

Does anyone remember the last time the Bills came back after being down at any point in the 4th quarter? I'm thinking it was 2002 or 2003.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• paladin warrior
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by billsburgh
          you and me both. same old **** every week.
          add me too..

Comment

• xXSpIkes5IXx
            • Mar 2006

Im sick of people whining

grow some balls

Comment

• Mad Bomber
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
              Oh, I'm also sick of the game being over at the end of the 4th quarter. If the Bills are losing even by 3 when the 4th starts, it's OVER. This team just doesn't have the fight to come back and hasn't for years.
              Absolutely. The last two weeks have shown that we should just give up on this team for this year.

My hope is that we can START (not continue) to improve (this team has gone BACKWARDS the last two weeks) during the rest of the year, and actually become somewhat respectable next year.

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla admin
                • Jul 2002

Mad, i love the new avatar.

i am very disappointed with this loss, and with our performance as a team today. But i will never give up on this team. We didn't have a prayer to be a playoff contender this year, and if any of y'all thought otherwise, share what you were smoking.
                i've predicted 6 and 10 since the preseason, and i think i'm right. This should have been a win, but we looked like . We are a struggling team who is rebuilding, and we are adjusting to new coaching staff and a new defensive scheme. Be realistic in your expectations.

Something everyone has failed to mention today is that the Tigers swept the A's last night. That had to be a huge motivating force for the Lions today.

Comment

• Mahdi
                  • Mar 2004

Everything starts at the lines. We still dont get enough pressure on opposing QBs with our front four and JP is always being pressured. There is no way McGee or any other corner in the league for that matter is going to hang with Roy Williams on routes that take that long to develop. And you cant expect a young QB to deal with a DE in his face on every drop back. If Jp wasnt mobile add another 5 sacks to the Detroits total. LT, DE and G. Priorities for next year.

Comment

• billsfairweatherfan
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    I'm sick of being outcoached every single game.

I'm sick of never playing a full 4 quarters.

I'm sick of Losman making rookie mistakes despite it being his 3rd year in the league.

I'm sick of missing tackles and getting bowled over in the run game (the Bills gave up over twice the Lions' season average in rushing).

I'm sick of penalties (decreased numbers in this game but came at critical junctures).

This is ****ing bull****.

K, P, S, RB are set- every other position needs an upgrade in the offseason, and LT is our #1 priority.
                    You are so right .but wait here comes all the jp excuses for his mistake .somebody else is to blame,just a rookie,showed some spark. throws deep,...yes all very good but jp still stinks it up again.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by billsfairweatherfan
                      You are so right .but wait here comes all the jp excuses for his mistake .somebody else is to blame,just a rookie,showed some spark. throws deep,...yes all very good but jp still stinks it up again.
                      @ username

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                        • Jun 2005

I agree with most OP but QB is all SET. The LINES are what needs to be fixed. We fix these problems on the LINES then we will be good.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by BillsIN05
                          I agree with most OP but QB is all SET. The LINES are what needs to be fixed. We fix these problems on the LINES then we will be good.
                          QB is ANYTHING but set.. If this season is LOsman's audition for the future, at BEST he's been AVERAGE this year.. and unless he improves or you dont mind 8-10 games a year with three or more turnovers, I'd call QB ANYTHING but set....

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                            • Jun 2005

Hes getting his experience now. Hes going to be a good QB. Every team needs a decent OL and we have a CRAP OL except Fowler and Peters.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

He should get to season's end and if he DOESNT knock off the stupidity that cost your team games, then you go into the free agency and try to find the 2007 version of Drew Brees, look at what he's done for the Saints...

I agree about NOT taking a rookie QB (unless its Quinn which wont happen), but I wouldn hesitate to take a veteran QB with poise in the FA market, ESPECIALLY with the makeup of this roster.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X