PDA

View Full Version : Bill's lost again

paladin warrior
10-15-2006, 03:15 PM
It not coach problem.. It just JP problem. I don't know how long as long to make playoff.. Bill's have not make a playoff for 6 yrs. This yrs. Look awful. Bill's should have take Matt from the draft in the first place... Now Bill's lost again sob sob sob ..Tell me WHY???? Why why why

OpIv37
10-15-2006, 03:20 PM
oh it's not just JP (although he had a horrible first half).

It's the OL and the DL, mostly.

Dozerdog
10-15-2006, 03:33 PM
Me think Leinart will be good- maybe all pro. He throw to fast recievers that run like squirrels

JP Losman throw to players who catch like turtles

paladin warrior
10-15-2006, 03:38 PM
oh it's not just JP (although he had a horrible first half).

It's the OL and the DL, mostly.what about this JP ran backward -8 yard and -12 yard and aother one -9 yard.. also Bill's almost in the red zone in the 30 yard. JP fumble the ball. Lion was 0-5. Bill's can do better than that. Bill's can whip monkeyass=Lion's.. What a excuse for JP.

mikemac2001
10-15-2006, 03:41 PM
what about the 40 yd scramble for 2 yds and first down and the scramble on the bomb...i dont think they played at all in first half it wasnt just jp

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 03:49 PM
Come on man give it a break. The LINES are the problem!!

And please make a paragraph in ENGLISH not Jibberish.

Dozerdog
10-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Come on man give it a break. The LINES are the problem!!

And please make a paragraph in ENGLISH not Jibberish.Backoff my man Pallidin.

He's posting from overseas. That's dedication! :up:

don137
10-15-2006, 04:37 PM
This was a total team loss and not JP loss. JP did not miss blocks causing him to get hit from the blind side in FG range causing a fumble and turnover. It wasn't JP that couldn't make a big play on defense. The defense one again was inept and did not make a critical turnover other than that gift from Kitna. Coaching was awful. Passed way too many times. What the heck was Leonhard returning the punt with 22 seconds left. You put your best punt returner out there and not a journeyman that has done squat returning punts. JP was bad but its not on his shoulders alone. It was a team loss.