PDA

View Full Version : Is it too early to be cheering for a high draft pick?

Billscusey
10-15-2006, 03:17 PM
Troy Smith anyone?

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 03:40 PM
Yes....it's way too early...and a high draft pick only guarantees we pay the guy a lot

TigerJ
10-15-2006, 03:46 PM
I don't know if Losman will pan out or not, but I am convinced that both lines are in poor shape. Wherever Buffalo picks, I think they have to go lineman. A lot of early mocks have them going for Joe Thomas or Levy Brown.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 03:47 PM
Levi Brown won't let JP even get his uniform dirty :drool:

Iehoshua
10-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Yes....it's way too early...and a high draft pick only guarantees we pay the guy a lot
Heard this discussed last week, how the NFL is one of the only leagues to not have a cap on rookie contracts, which in turn screws up the quality of the league by forcing teams to play young and inexperienced players simply because they end up being paid the most.

Bulldog
10-15-2006, 03:51 PM
I hope like hell theytake a lineman. How does Buffalo allow the Lions, minus three starters on the o-line, to rush for over a hundred yards in the first half? What a joke. Maybe Spikes should stay on the bech until he's ready to play. I for one thought he looked like crap today! And you can put Fletcher in the same boat for that matter.

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Get this str8 we will NOT draft a QB in the first 3 rounds. We WILL GO LINES. Both Lines NEED to be UPGRADED PERIOD!