X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

THIS SEASON IS OVER

I've been a Bills fan for over 40 years.

This season, I was looking for us to improve and give some hope for next year. In the first 4 games of the season, I saw some hope. Then last week we got our asses handed to us by the Bears. Not at all unexpected.

My hope was that this team would show some heart and bounce back this week against a team we COULD and SHOULD (if we actually were a team on the rise) beat!

Well, we fell flat on our faces.

This was a totally pathetic effort against an 0-5 (now 1-5, thanks to one of the laughingstock teams in the NFL.

If we can go 6-10 I would be AMAZED. I was happy with the coaching and enthusiasm of this team during the first four games....now I'm seeing that they have the mindset of a bunch of losers. No spark....once you're down a TD you are FINISHED.

This team will be fortunate to finish 6-10. They do NOT have a winner's attitude.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: THIS SEASON IS OVER

we couldn't stop them from running when we KNEW they were going to run. If the DL doesn't get better this team may not win again.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• paladin warrior
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Oct 2004

Yup!!! Your 100% right... season is over... . Stuipd JP... Almost same as Rob Johnson stepbrother...

Comment

• Mad Bomber
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        we couldn't stop them from running when we KNEW they were going to run. If the DL doesn't get better this team may not win again.
        THREE of their starting offensive linemen were out. They still ran at will against us...especially off right tackle. Who was the goat there?

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kinigirly
          you can complain about the team all you want...but if you make fun of us and sound like a damn dolphins fan again so help me god i will cut your nuts off and whip them in my blender
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Kerr
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Exactly right bomber. I never thought this team was so bad that it would lose to the injury decimated lions. It's not that the lions are a real bad team, it's the fact that they had key injuries on the O-line that should have made it nearly impossible for them to allow Kevin jones to rush over 100 yds. Next season couldn't come any sooner.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
              :stfu:

...or what?
              Hey, bro, I just want to slap someone right now.

Since I'm bigger than you....

Comment

• Iehoshua
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
                Hey, bro, I just want to slap someone right now.

Since I'm bigger than you....
                This team punches me in the face every Sunday so a few slaps would be a welcome change.

Comment

• kinigirly
                  • Sep 2005

I just want to slap someone right now.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by kinigirly
                    Wait your turn.

Shouldn't you be sharpening your knife and powering up your blender?

Comment

• shelby
                      The Vanilla *****
                      • Jul 2002

Don't make me move more posts.
                      Y'all are wearing me out. We're all pissed off, let's not be juvenile about it.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by shelby
                        Don't make me move more posts.
                        Y'all are wearing me out. We're all pissed off, let's not be juvenile about it.
                        Being juvenile is fun as long as everyone knows it and doesn't take it personal.

Now you can :stfu: too!

(nothing personal, of course!)

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
                          This team punches me in the face every Sunday so a few slaps would be a welcome change.

DAMN! This team reminds me of the crappy teams of the '70s....the promise of improvement, or no hope?

The first four weeks of this season showed the hope of a team that is improving. The last two weeks showed that this is a team in neutral, with little or no hope of improvement.

This may just be frustration, but after 44 years as a Bills fan, I'm getting just a little bit tired. This season is over. I've been hoping to see us improve over the course of the season so that we could compete next year, but what I've seen over the past two weeks is a team that is NOT improving, and after this week will lose whatever confidence we may have been building.

My feeling is that next week we will get our ASSES handed to us by the Patriots in our house, and go into the Bye week 2-5.

I'll bet on it. 1000ZBs to anyone who wants to take it...

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                            • Jul 2002

DAMN! This team reminds me of the crappy teams of the '70s....the promise of improvement, or no hope?

The first four weeks of this season showed the hope of a team that is improving. The last two weeks showed that this is a team in neutral (or maybe starting to go into reverse), with little or no hope of improvement.

This may just be frustration, but after 44 years as a Bills fan, I'm getting just a little bit tired. This season is over. I've been hoping to see us improve over the course of the season so that we could compete next year, but what I've seen over the past two weeks is a team that is NOT improving, and after this week will lose whatever confidence we may have been building.

My feeling is that next week we will get our ASSES handed to us by the Patriots in our house, and go into the Bye week 2-5.

I'll bet on it. 1000ZBs to anyone who wants to take it...

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                              • Jun 2005

Whats the bet just a Win? Or butts handed to us. Because I would bet we dont get our asses handed to us next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X