PDA

View Full Version : THIS SEASON IS OVER

Mad Bomber
10-15-2006, 03:20 PM
I've been a Bills fan for over 40 years.

This season, I was looking for us to improve and give some hope for next year. In the first 4 games of the season, I saw some hope. Then last week we got our asses handed to us by the Bears. Not at all unexpected.

My hope was that this team would show some heart and bounce back this week against a team we COULD and SHOULD (if we actually were a team on the rise) beat!

Well, we fell flat on our faces.

This was a totally pathetic effort against an 0-5 (now 1-5, thanks to one of the laughingstock teams in the NFL.

If we can go 6-10 I would be AMAZED. I was happy with the coaching and enthusiasm of this team during the first four games....now I'm seeing that they have the mindset of a bunch of losers. No spark....once you're down a TD you are FINISHED.

This team will be fortunate to finish 6-10. They do NOT have a winner's attitude.

OpIv37
10-15-2006, 03:21 PM
we couldn't stop them from running when we KNEW they were going to run. If the DL doesn't get better this team may not win again.

paladin warrior
10-15-2006, 03:30 PM
Yup!!! Your 100% right... season is over...:rrich: . Stuipd JP... Almost same as Rob Johnson stepbrother...

Mad Bomber
10-15-2006, 03:32 PM
we couldn't stop them from running when we KNEW they were going to run. If the DL doesn't get better this team may not win again.
THREE of their starting offensive linemen were out. They still ran at will against us...especially off right tackle. Who was the goat there?

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 03:32 PM
you can complain about the team all you want...but if you make fun of us and sound like a damn dolphins fan again so help me god i will cut your nuts off and whip them in my blender
:rofl:

Kerr
10-15-2006, 03:35 PM
Exactly right bomber. I never thought this team was so bad that it would lose to the injury decimated lions. It's not that the lions are a real bad team, it's the fact that they had key injuries on the O-line that should have made it nearly impossible for them to allow Kevin jones to rush over 100 yds. Next season couldn't come any sooner.

Mad Bomber
10-15-2006, 03:39 PM
:stfu:

...or what?
Hey, bro, I just want to slap someone right now.

Since I'm bigger than you....:D

Iehoshua
10-15-2006, 03:40 PM
Hey, bro, I just want to slap someone right now.

Since I'm bigger than you....:D This team punches me in the face every Sunday so a few slaps would be a welcome change.

:slap:

kinigirly
10-15-2006, 03:41 PM
I just want to slap someone right now.

:wave:

Iehoshua
10-15-2006, 03:42 PM
:wave:
Wait your turn.

Shouldn't you be sharpening your knife and powering up your blender?

shelby
10-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Don't make me move more posts.
Y'all are wearing me out. We're all pissed off, let's not be juvenile about it.

Iehoshua
10-15-2006, 03:45 PM
Don't make me move more posts.
Y'all are wearing me out. We're all pissed off, let's not be juvenile about it.
Being juvenile is fun as long as everyone knows it and doesn't take it personal.

Now you can :stfu: too!

(nothing personal, of course!)

Mad Bomber
10-15-2006, 03:50 PM
This team punches me in the face every Sunday so a few slaps would be a welcome change.

:slap:
DAMN! This team reminds me of the crappy teams of the '70s....the promise of improvement, or no hope?

The first four weeks of this season showed the hope of a team that is improving. The last two weeks showed that this is a team in neutral, with little or no hope of improvement.

This may just be frustration, but after 44 years as a Bills fan, I'm getting just a little bit tired. This season is over. I've been hoping to see us improve over the course of the season so that we could compete next year, but what I've seen over the past two weeks is a team that is NOT improving, and after this week will lose whatever confidence we may have been building.

My feeling is that next week we will get our ASSES handed to us by the Patriots in our house, and go into the Bye week 2-5.

I'll bet on it. 1000ZBs to anyone who wants to take it...

Mad Bomber
10-15-2006, 03:51 PM
DAMN! This team reminds me of the crappy teams of the '70s....the promise of improvement, or no hope?

The first four weeks of this season showed the hope of a team that is improving. The last two weeks showed that this is a team in neutral (or maybe starting to go into reverse), with little or no hope of improvement.

This may just be frustration, but after 44 years as a Bills fan, I'm getting just a little bit tired. This season is over. I've been hoping to see us improve over the course of the season so that we could compete next year, but what I've seen over the past two weeks is a team that is NOT improving, and after this week will lose whatever confidence we may have been building.

My feeling is that next week we will get our ASSES handed to us by the Patriots in our house, and go into the Bye week 2-5.

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 03:58 PM
Whats the bet just a Win? Or butts handed to us. Because I would bet we dont get our asses handed to us next week.

Mad Bomber
10-15-2006, 04:05 PM
Whats the bet just a Win? Or butts handed to us. Because I would bet we dont get our asses handed to us next week. 5000 ZBs that we get our asses beaten down by the Pats next week.

Oops, sorry, BillsIN05...I just realized that you don't have 5000 ZBs.

I'll lay you 2.5 to 1. If the Bills win, I'll pay you 5000 ZBs. I f the Pats win, you pay me 2000 ZBs.

Deal?

patmoran2006
10-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Exactly right bomber. I never thought this team was so bad that it would lose to the injury decimated lions. It's not that the lions are a real bad team, it's the fact that they had key injuries on the O-line that should have made it nearly impossible for them to allow Kevin jones to rush over 100 yds. Next season couldn't come any sooner.
Dude he had 95 yards in the FIRST HALF, and even without the single 52 yard run he was still on pace for about 100..

That's inexcusable.

Mad Bomber
10-15-2006, 04:11 PM
Whats the bet just a Win? Or butts handed to us. Because I would bet we dont get our asses handed to us next week.
You saw my bet bro...

BTW...LOVE your avatar! :D

paladin warrior
10-15-2006, 04:12 PM
Whats the bet just a Win? Or butts handed to us. Because I would bet we dont get our asses handed to us next week. I hate Red SOX, Yankee's are the best.. 26 time world series :dance:. RED SOX smell awful.. Smell like ORDOR. Use Odor-eaters foot power

SquishDaFish
Nah bomber because I think we will lose. I just dont think we will get our butts handed to us.

paladin warrior
I hate Red SOX, Yankee's are the best.. 26 time world series :dance:. RED SOX smell awful.. Smell like ODOR. Use Odor-eaters foot powder

SquishDaFish
Smells like OrDER?? LMAO stop posting please your making a fool of yourself.

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Bomber you give me the spread Ill take that bet. I have a feeling about that game anyway lol.

The_Philster
10-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Smells like OrDER?? LMAO stop posting please your making a fool of yourself.
give him a break....he's from Japan...his English ain't the best...but then again, I've seen some English-speaking people who are even worse with the language

paladin warrior
10-15-2006, 04:15 PM
Smells like OrDER?? LMAO stop posting please your making a fool of yourself. I just fixed that... No I am not make fool my self...I really hate red sox

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 04:18 PM
Thats good for you. But this is the BILLS part of the board. Post baseball in guess what the BASEBALL forum.

Iehoshua
10-15-2006, 04:20 PM
give him a break....he's from Japan... Go Gojira!

Drive 4 Five
10-15-2006, 04:26 PM

The first four weeks of this season showed the hope of a team that is improving. The last two weeks showed that this is a team in neutral, with little or no hope of improvement.

I'll take you up on that right now. 1000 ZBs that the Bills stun the Patriots at the Ralph next week.

The season is over? So we've played sixteen games already, the playoffs are done, the SB has already been decided? This season is far from over. So we lost to an 0-5 team that we were expected to beat.

S**t happens. Maybe we can upset a team nobody expects us to beat? Can we please reserve jusdgement until the end of the regular season? I'm frustrated too man. But I'll be damned if I am going to sit here and say that the season is done, that the Jauron/Levy era has already failed before it has barely begun.

C'mon...

HHURRICANE
10-15-2006, 04:26 PM
attitude.

Your avatar is frickin hilarious!!!

DMBcrew36
10-15-2006, 04:31 PM
SABRES 5-0-0 :bandwagon

paladin warrior
10-15-2006, 04:34 PM
give him a break....he's from Japan...his English ain't the best...but then again, I've seen some English-speaking people who are even worse with the languageAre You kidding me. I am not from Japan. I have a problem typing. I lost @2 finger.

paladin warrior
10-15-2006, 04:36 PM
Go Gojira!Iam not from Japan. I have a problem typing. I lost 2 finger that all.

SquishDaFish
10-15-2006, 05:34 PM
So missign two fingers causes you to miss the letters??? "I have a problem typing.
I lost 2 fingerS <-----"